Sign in to follow this  

I was looking over the download numbers for the F-111's and to my surprise the F-111B abortion of a Vark is the most popular. I am not sure what the appeal of it is but its very popular. I concede to being wrong about whether you all were going to like it. Its a nice surprise actually.

It's pretty rare. I mean, how many times have any of you seen it represented in a sim at all?? I've seen the Pig rep-ed a few times, but never the B.

Almost as ghey as a supa honet...almost...

I think it was the original sucka-hornet! Luckily the F/A-18 E/F performs it's missions much better than the F-111B ever would have.

Slightly OT but I can't understand how any 'download' can have more downloads than views?!

Edit: As an example my Hornet F.2 (F/A-18F) has 900 views and 2000 downloads. Something's wrong there I think!

Edited by Spinners

I was looking over the download numbers for the F-111's and to my surprise the F-111B abortion of a Vark is the most popular. I am not sure what the appeal of it is but its very popular. I concede to being wrong about whether you all were going to like it. Its a nice surprise actually.

I have to admit, I'm really surprised by that too. I honestly didn't expect that much interest in a 'failed' aircraft.

FC

Maybe it's the "let's see how it would have been" factor, or the "I'm going to give myself a challenge against superior planes" factor.

As for the number of DLs, maybe if people go there from the DL section and not the file announcement forum it doesn't count as a "view"?

Maybe it's the "let's see how it would have been" factor, or the "I'm going to give myself a challenge against superior planes" factor.

As for the number of DLs, maybe if people go there from the DL section and not the file announcement forum it doesn't count as a "view"?

You are correct, that is how it works.

Dave,

I don't know about you, sometimes..... Afterall, you were the inspiration behind the MiG-25F/AG "Fruit Bat" mod :haha:

Dave,

I don't know about you, sometimes..... Afterall, you were the inspiration behind the MiG-25F/AG "Fruit Bat" mod :haha:

They don't call him the San Francisco Treat for nothing... :rofl:

But as we all know Ed puts the Fruit....in Fruit Bat.

Whatever you say, "Gayve"....... :haha:

But as we all know Ed puts the Fruit....in Fruit Bat.

I want fruits!

fruit-bat_new.JPG

Ed is the Commander of Fruitbat Squadron and Dave is the Rear Admiral. Between them they command a lot of seamen.

Keep it up, C5, and we'll tell everyone about the pilot textures you made for yourself....you know the one I'm talkin' about...hot-pink flightsuit with a tutu, and a chartreuse helmet with lavender accents.

Keep it up, C5, and we'll tell everyone about the pilot textures you made for yourself....you know the one I'm talkin' about...hot-pink flightsuit with a tutu, and a chartreuse helmet with lavender accents.

That is only for flying the Supadupa Honet. I mean, when in Rome...right?

I heard you and Rear Admiral Dave had to discharge some seamen that went off half-cocked in Frisco the other night?

That is only for flying the Supadupa Honet. I mean, when in Rome...right?

I heard you and Rear Admiral Dave had to discharge some seamen that went off half-cocked in Frisco the other night?

No, but we heard that you're planning to visit all the manly ports o'call....Fire Island, San Fran, Provincetown, and Greenwich Village, on your vessel, the "Raging Queen" :rofl:

Which part of "don't ask, don't tell" did you guys not read????

UGH!!! :suicide:

No, but we heard that you're planning to visit all the manly ports o'call....Fire Island, San Fran, Provincetown, and Greenwich Village, on your vessel, the "Raging Queen" :rofl:

Not to mention Don's favorite bar from Police Academy...."The Blue Oyster"

:biggrin: