Sign in to follow this  

best place to look would be any software store,or a place lik eBest Buy,or Comp USA,or some place like that.good luck.

Guest Ranger332

check if there is an electronic bouteqe,but call and see if its in and then have them hold it for you where ever you do find it

So far, no joy at EB (not in, no due date), no joy at Best_Buy; Circuit_City. I did locate it online at Babbagges, but I'm still looking for a local retailer. I'll check CompUSA.

Thanks for the replies, guys

Darryl

www.gogamer.com just had it on special for $26.90 not sure if the deal is over or not. Try them too if you don't find it locally. Excellent service with them and normally they are cheaper then the others.

tc,

I must have just missed the special. It's $35.00 now. Still, thanks for the tip. But it must be here somewhere locally. I've read online that guys have boughtit from EB, but I've called (one store) and I'm told it's not available yet. I'll try another eb store.

darryl

Guest Ranger332

Id avoid Walmart might get the bata by mistake, they forced the eairly sale that gave SFP1 the "bad rap"

For about a yearafter I ret. i was a night manager in electronics at walmart some dont clear the invantory well,or keep it up to date.

well, I finally got it at a different EB. $29.99. Now to see what all the fuss is about.

thanks for all your tips!

D