Sign in to follow this  
IvanK

Turning off screen messages

Is there a way to remove the screen messages like "Hit Unknown Airman" "Warning near stall" etc ?

Shift+D I think for the red/blue messages in top/middle of screen when in flight or turn all messages off from CFSConfig.

Others are simulator warnings etc, turn off from the cfsconfig tool (click graphics settings, custom, window, overrides).

post-7478-1237428647_thumb.jpg

Shift+D I think for the red/blue messages in top/middle of screen when in flight or turn all messages off from CFSConfig.

Others are simulator warnings etc, turn off from the cfsconfig tool (click graphics settings, custom, window, overrides).

Ah ha ! That's what did it ! I was playing around with the k/b commands in a tired and emotional state recently and one of the many I tried must have been shift+d .... {it's all a bit hazy you understand ! I think I was trying to open bomb bay doors lol} .... because all previous onscreen text disappeared. So now I know. Actually I think I did know but I'd just forgotten and I'm very lazy :lazy2:

Thanks for the reminder Pol :smile: