Sign in to follow this  
tc223

Patch release date?

Not flaming or anything but is there any word on a Ballpark release date? Days, weeks, months?

Guest Ranger332

last time I asked was told it will be a Xmas gift ?

I hope that Hanukkah is included in that or I will never get my patch! LOL!

-Vercingetorix

They should mix Hanukkah and Christmas. I mean make it a real mix of the two. Eight complete days of feasting and gift giving......

Sorry for being shallow :)

That's not that bad of a wait I suppose. Like most I'd rather wait longer to get more fixes. These A/G bugs are killing me! :) I know I can't possibly stink this bad. LOL!

Hopefully some FAQ's will pop up soon too. I need a hand figuring out how to put bombs on target. This runway mission is eluding me to say the least. The manual isn't much help :roll:

Guest Ranger332

rgr that on bombing,or gunning the tower,and for grins and giggles you can strafe the fuel tanks and towers. the hangers are hard to take out. The apu , loading carts,and trucks go up quick.

my prob is the eairly warning cant seem to fins the target let alone aquire it ? Using the same search pattern looked arouns the nearest thing was a tin looking shack "blasted" it but still no mission complet.

I'm havin problems with CAS..they send me to an area to bomb and strafe..load up an A4 and go hunting..they said they was attackin..but I don't see nobody down there..thought about landing and asking for directions...that and Radar control keeps tellin me to contact snoopy..who the hell is snoopy and how do I contact him? and wth is a dog doin in the middle of a desert? Beagles and their flyin doghouses...

DK

Guest Ranger332

snoopy is your FO forward observer. hit tab key the vector to target,and the landing idea isent bad lol Ive done it to find a target before,but not with ADA air defense artillery set to hard.