Sign in to follow this  
morgano

Recording Your Voice Whilst Recording A Mission?

Hello All,

I have managed to record a flight I have just done but the voice did not come out. All I did was open the mission CTRL-R and the mission starts. Then I hit 0 (Zero) on the normal keyboard which in the manual says "Turns on microphone for recording mission playback"

Do I have to configure the mic in the game also. I normally use Roger wilco to voive chat with friends but is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance

Morgano

IWhen I want to record a mission or flight.. I don't hit FLY...I choose from the top left choices "Windows style"... View, then record track...It automatically starts the mission and the recording is started as soon as you press.."S" at start of flight.. After you quit...It will ask you where and how to safe...Then after saving...you can replay it by choosing replay and selecting your track............

Yes, you can also just press CTRL and R which does the same but how do I get to record my voice w2ith my mic like in some of the downloadable training missions that are on the web.

In the manual there is a key to start voice recording but this doesn't work for me or do I have to keep it pressed down to talk.

Thanks Morgano