Sign in to follow this  
J5_Lehmann

Is Jagdstaffel 5 represented?

Yep!

WM

Ahh... Thank you much! :good:

Life as a simulated WWI pilot wouldn't be normal for me at all without me devilish green tail!!!

Hi All,

I've just ordered OFF BH&H...

...and I forgot to ask one very important question. :doh:

Will I be able to fly campaigns with Jagdstaffel 5???

I gots ta know.

http://jasta5.org/Jagdstaffeln_5/pilots/lehmann.htm

<S!>

Lehman.... did you think I would forget you guys? ;)

http://jasta5.org/Jagdstaffeln_5/pilots/OvS.htm

Jasta 5 is very well represented, and you guys will be shocked when you see how well. Everything from Mai's D.II to his Dr.1 taken from Jasta 11. We still have some D.VII's to do, but everything before that is there as much as possible. All three of the 'German skinners' had a hand in it... Makai, Paarma and myself. It was something I promised to Baumer, and the lot of us made a point in doing. The three of us were real excited when we around got to J5!!

Spread the word to the boys that I said hello. And another special thanks to Baumer for taking care of me and my HASP site. Tell him to stop by... there's a whole new world after RB3D, come and join us brother.

All the best!

OvS

I'm hoping I survive long enough to see what fancy paint-jobs Jasta 3 come up with. Their Halbs are real mingers. :biggrin:

You're in Jasta 3 now, Siggi? - weren't they one of the defensives?

You're in Jasta 3 now, Siggi? - weren't they one of the defensives?

I don't have a clue. I chose Jasta 3 because I've been a member of JG3 for about ten years. Out of ten missions though the closest we've been to the Tommies was a patrol over the lines (as in over, not across). It certainly increases one's odds of survival. :yes:

When you choose the Jasta, you can check it's status. There's written, which planes

they will have through their wartime, and when you click through the dates, you can also

check, which aces were in there, were they had their airfields (some changed a lot, others

hardly ever) and what their status was.

That is very useful for finding out the right areas, and against which enemies you'll stand.

And which date to enter, off course.

Edited by Olham

Hello Lehmann,,

you asked whether Jagdstaffel 5 is represented. It is, but the dev team forgot to skin the green-tail Zeppelin :biggrin:

Greetings,

Catfish (Wels)

J5_Wels had no chance to join online yet, we will be getting a decent internet connection in april 2009, and i will try again then - if they don't court-martial me before

Edited by Wels

Hi all,

OvS! Always good to see you! I will be more than happy to pass the word. :good:

I've retired from online flying myself, but I still drop into the Jasta 5 "Bierstube" every now and then.

Thanks to you and your co-artists for all your hard work on the Jasta 5 skins (and all the others too).

You guys have all outdone yourselves.

So far my experiences with OFF have ROCKED!

Now if I can just quit dying by collision. LOL.

Will post some screenies when I get a chance.

Edited by J5_Lehmann

Their Halbs are real mingers. :biggrin:

Mingers?