ok-Ive put in all new ww2 planes and dl single missions but it wont let me load any.--also all my anti ship mission at create are gone.please help-I have read for hours looking for an answer

Moved to the correct forum

Remember .... the KB is for ANSWERS only ... not for questions; they go here, in the regular forums. So Please don't post in the KB!!!

thank you :biggrin:

--------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't aware we had any WW2 single missions to download.

Can you be a little more specific??? Please.

EDIT: ok, I just went and looked there's Scrapper's sets 'Fallen Angels'

You know those are ETO only, right?? Which means you need the ETO map...

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6930

wrench

kevin stein

:blink: Sorry-just need a few directions and Ill stop being a bother.ok-now-back to work-I notice when ya put a new single mission in (.msn) they dont appear - I cant find any ini files that direct for missions-so - put correct maps and planes in-as far as I could tell - (read me's dont often specify maps or planes for single missions) -and they still havent appeared - I wonder If I need to mess with a .cat file? I also wonder how to add new ground units to create a missions is it the groundobjects.cat? Thanks in advance and hey- just wanted to say how grateful I am to be part of this fantastic community - It is a very generous thing you guys are doing the man hours gone into this thing boggles my mind-So cheers

Ive been going a week straight -must sleep.

ok got it- dont worry about the first question - but how about ground units? how to add to create a missions

ohhhh - no downloads left and I need the 144 k cat utility.-aaahhh

First off, I think we need to know exactly WHAT you're trying to do...

In particular, WHICH theatre are you trying to replicate...ETO? PTO? MTO? CBI???

Each one would have their own theatre specific plane, ship, vehicle, AAA, and etc object sets. Make no mistake about that -- each theatre is VERY object specific.

I'm assuming you've read "Era Specific Install Creation Tutorial" in the KB?

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=19630

that'll give you the basics.

As to add on missions, you'll have to learn how to use the 2 or 3 mission creation editors around here....that I can't help with.

Missions themsleves, go into the /Mission folder. To fly them: from the main screen, "fly single mission", and you'll 2 tabs on the next screen, whre you select your aircraft, map, time of day, type of mission, etc, you'll see another tab that says "Load Mission" that's how you access the addon.

You HAVE read the maunal that comes with the game right??? All that is answered there. :read:

wrench

kevin stein