Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

My Longest Surviving DiD Campaign to Date

So far, Sqd Cmdr Albertson has been hospitalized three times for various mishaps, lost one plane ina crash, had to land in a field once due to engine trouble, and this morning actually hit two hangers from 7'000' feet during an aerodrome bombing mission! He is now a DiD/W veteran.

Cheers!

Lou

So far, Sqd Cmdr Albertson has been hospitalized three times for various mishaps, lost one plane ina crash, had to land in a field once due to engine trouble, and this morning actually hit two hangers from 7'000' feet during an aerodrome bombing mission! He is now a DiD/W veteran.

Cheers!

Lou

So why is he not up on the DiD killboard? He certainly deserves one. :good:

Remind me again Siggi how I go about doing that Sir. My memory is good, but short.

Cheers!

Lou

Remind me again Siggi how I go about doing that Sir. My memory is good, but short.

Cheers!

Lou

It's all here:

http://www.hetzer.talktalk.net/

Read the rules, then fill out a report, I'll put you straight on. :good:

Well done Louvert,

Siggi if you read this.Are we using your kill board again?

Well done Louvert,

Siggi if you read this.Are we using your kill board again?

Yes sir, we are. I did put up a post to that effect, you must have missed it. :yes:

Guest British_eh

Absolutely brilliant!

In P2 I did well, flying DiD, my best is 4.33 hours. It is spring 1918 though, with all squads at the Front, so they always see action, ( perhaps too much)!

I'll have to join your Squad as you have been most successful. :}

Cheers,

British_eh

Thanks for the kudos British_eh and Red-Dog, and a big thanks to Siggi for placing me on the DiD roster. I had a horrified moment just a bit a go though when I thought I'd lost it all due to a "Run time error 13" related to Cmdr. Albertson's campaign, but I have it sorted out now and all is well, (I had amended his enlistment date to reflect his joining up right after the outbreak of the War and it had worked fine with that change until I'd made another pilot active to fly a practice night bombing mission).

Yes British_eh, I believe one of the reasons I've lasted as long as I have in this campaign is due in part to the relative lack of hostile air activity. Although my flight and I did just chase two Boche B/R planes all over the sky for an hour in an attempt to put a few rounds into them, but to no avail as they had both the alt and the speed on our old buses. C'est la guerre. We live to fight another day at the virtual front.

Cheers!

Lou

And still he survives!

OFF_logbook_02.jpg

As I mentioned to Siggi in the e-mail I sent him to update Commander Albertson's DiD file, I am getting very nervous everytime this bloke has to cross the mud. Will today be "The Day" ?

Cheers!

Lou