Sign in to follow this  
grim2

Just bought OFF P3 BHaH

am eagerly awaiting its delivery (here in Austria). Although I don't have much time to spare, I think, what's left of it, will be consumed by OFF ;-)

What I wanted to say: EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I HAD, has already been answered by forum folk, be it here or on sim-outhouse - sooo all's well :-)

I'm normally not much of a poster but an avid reader, I'd like to keep it so.

Cheers,

Tom

Welcome, Tom

I'm SURE, you'll spend what's left of your time, with OFF. You'll be excited!

Have fun!

Olham

Thank you for the warm welcome, Olham!

while I am Austrian, I work in Munich, and have a few colleagues of Berlin, so I surely know your kind :-)

I very much appreciate your kindness.

muchos gracias,

tom

Guest Barnstorm

Welcome aboard, Tom. I second Olham's thought's completely. I can almost guarantee that you will not be disappointed pointed with BHaH----it is one fantastic flight sim. You did not indicate if you currently had P2 or not (?) If not, I recomend getting a copy (free) from a member in your area while you wait for BHaH. If no one in "The Land of OZ" :grin: offers to send you a copy, PM me and will get one in the mail to you. Since you have been following the forum, you already know if you should have any ?'s, don't hesitate to ask or e-mail the support people. After being involved with many on-line forums over the years, the comrodery a SOH was what I found to be most refreshing. It is our sincere desire to continue and improve upon that service here at CombatAce.com.

Welcome to the Mess Tom... I am kinda jealous, as I would love to enjoy that feeling when you first start up BHaH again!...You will have fun!

Guest British_eh

Hello mate! Mein Lieblingsflugzeug ist der DR1, although I do fly the SE5a, Tripe, and Pup.

Were going to visit Munich, a great city, with my family on a month long vacation in Europe. I have been to Vienna and Salzberg, but we won't get there this trip.

Enjoy the flying.

Cheers,

British_eh

Lucky you. Not available in Portugal yet. Searched every store and found nothing. Since i bought cfs3 i always had two wishes one would be a WW I mod and a Korean war mod also (early jets). Now that one of my wishes has come true i can´t fulfill it because i can´t find the damn thing for sale.

Damn it

Edited by Carlos_Tex

It's not available in the shops Carlos_Tex, as per our wesbite, only available on there. Try clicking the big Easter Special Offer picture down below here ;)

I thought it would be available on shops like Firepower and D-Day expansions for CFS 3. I was never a fan of buying stuff online and i´ll stick to that. So im never gonna play it. I don´t understand if you trust you got a good product you should put it on stores. But anyway Thanks guys

We do have , in my extremely biased opinion, an amazing Great War flight sim. But, we are six friends, not a corporation with staff and budgets and marketing and all that other stuff. So, it is available online, cause it's easy, and we would rather devote our time and energy to doing what we are good at - building Over Flanders Fields.

Cheers,

shredward

I thought it would be available on shops like Firepower and D-Day expansions for CFS 3. I was never a fan of buying stuff online and i´ll stick to that. So im never gonna play it. I don´t understand if you trust you got a good product you should put it on stores. But anyway Thanks guys

If it was that easy, we would have. You can trust our purchse system, it's good, and has already serviced many folks on this forum with little issue.

All the best,

OvS

Not saying that I don´t believe you but i never trusted internet. And seriously i think you have created a monster product! That´s why i think you deserved a publisher and get it on stores. I think that when something is done with passion it´s 100 times better than something made with the purpose of making money. That is why your product is so much better than any mod or expansion for cfs3. Seriously you have a top notch product in your hands, when i saw the screens and videos for the first time i thought you were from microsoft ace studios which recently closed. You have a lot of talent and definitely OFF is one of the best air sims i have ever seen. Congratulations to you all.

All you said is ABSOLUTELY true, Carlos.

But since I could not get the sim in a shop, I ordered it at "Over Flanders Fields" website.

It's not AMAZON - it's their own site. And it will be sent to you from Avantgate, America;

which in my case took two weeks to arrive.

Not the fastest possible way, maybe, but the only.

And I can assure you - I haven't regretted the buy any nano second. Nor have I heard so of anyone else.

Just read a bit more here - and perhaps we can soon welcome a forthcoming ace from Portugal.

Tch, UncleAl! Always encouraging the newbies with the nice tone of your words...

Not saying that I don´t believe you but i never trusted internet.

Carlos - like you I have always been suspicious of purchasing over the net (and to date only purchased two items) - but I have brought a copy of BH & H and have had no problems. The purchase site is secure and the support given is outstanding.

Carlos - like you I have always been suspicious of purchasing over the net (and to date only purchased two items) - but I have brought a copy of BH & H and have had no problems. The purchase site is secure and the support given is outstanding.

What he said.... :good:

I was originally reluctant to buy OFF because the price is a bit steep once you add the postage and VAT onto it BUT I've already had my moneys worth out of OFF and I dont regret spending what I did on it, one little bit.

Stop wasting time and get it bought. :cool:

Not twisting anybody's arm. You don't trust anything on the Internet. Did you ever think that just possibly you are wrong EVER. We have here an outstanding product which is not in stores, therefore it is not an outstanding product. So you are right, and we all are fools and suckers. It must be a very great thing to go through this life always being right

It seems to me that my words fell into "deaf ears". Firstly í´m not trying to twist anyone´s arm or whatever. I never questioned OFF team efforts to sell this product i just said this product DESERVES to be commercialized and even advertised on gaming media because i believe it is a TOP NOTCH product! I always liked CFS 3 and OFF really takes it to another level.

Secondly i did not EVER had the intention of calling people who buy online "fools and suckers",´it´s just me i don´t have the balls to buy online. Actually i prefer saving my balls to something i enjoy even more! But the fact that i never bought online doesn´t imply i will NEVER do it and the utmost important thing i never said that it wasn´t safe to buy from OFF site. I truly believe everybody when they say it´s safe to buy from there.

Well the big surprise i have for you is YES i´m not always right nor i am always wrong. Actually i believe that if in life you are always right then life really sucks big time. Still i have total respect for your opinion.

YES OFF is an amazing product even if it´s not for sale on stores, maybe my english it´s not very good and you got it the wrong way (my fault sorry) but i truly believe i wasn´t twisting anybody´s arm when i said that OFF is an amazing product. You may think i said: This is an outstanding product but you know actually it isn´t because it´s not available on stores and i don´t trust internet. Read my last post again ´cause i never said it directly or indirectly. So i will say once and for all " It is an amazing product and it DESERVES to be recognized as such. And it could be side to side on shelves to other great products out there. Just because it was made by six guys and it took them 4 or 5 years to do it doesn´t mean it is not worthy of it".

Thank you all for your kind words and you are really encouraging me to buy it. Maybe it´s gonna be with OFF i´ll make the exception and buy something online.

Best Regards to you all

Carlos Tex,

"it´s just me i don´t have the balls to buy online. Actually i prefer saving my balls to something i enjoy even more! But the fact that i never bought online doesn´t imply i will NEVER do it and the utmost important thing i never said that it wasn´t safe to buy from OFF site. I truly believe everybody when they say it´s safe to buy from there."

I'd ignore Uncleal's intemperate comments - he does appear to be somewhat, er, gruff at times.

May I suggest a solution to your (understandable) worries about purchasing via t'interweb?

Once you know the price off the purchase of BH&H including taxes and shipping as appropriate, why not open a bank account and put exactly that amount of dosh in said account?

Then, when you've transacted and the money has been siphoned away to OBD to fund their legendary fabulous lifestyle, you can shut down the account. One transaction, account now empty and void, job done.

Just a wee suggestion!

Cheers,

Si

Another solution. Do you have any friends who regularly use the internet to purchase things? Give one of them the money and let them order it for you, that way you don't risk your balls and still get BH&H.

CJ

Hi Cameljockey and the mightysrc!!

Really liked your suggestions and actually yesterday i had the same idea Cameljockey posted here!! And i already thought that a couple of friends might be used to buying online just didn´t had the chance to contact them yet but i´ll do it and i´m sure this will be the solution.

This way my balls are safe. LOL

Just wanna thank everybody for your time helping me to figure a way out to help me. Thanks a lot

Another solution. Do you have any friends who regularly use the internet to purchase things? Give one of them the money and let them order it for you, that way you don't risk your balls and still get BH&H.

CJ

Actually, that's the way I did it, too. I would have bought OFF myself, though, if I owned a credit card.

Still waiting and drooling  :yes: