Sign in to follow this  
mercurio

Strike fighters gold multiplayer

Hi everyone,

i have a question;

Does somebody knows if there is a special program for flying online in Strike fighters gold WITHOUT having to use a local network?

just like the legendary squawkbox of vatsim for flying online in MS Flightsim.

Thanks.

Hyperlobby supports Strike Fighters. A lot of folks play it thru Hamachi also. And you might check GameSpy, they too may still support it.

Thanks!

but the problem is that hyperlobby suports only strike fighters project 1, which nobody uses that anymore, im going to try the Hamachi, can some body give me the link please?

just type in Hamachi in a google or yahoo search and download it

SFP1 and SFG are the same game. Chances are if you play anyone at hyperlobby, they will be using SFP1. Drop by sometime and we'll tell you how to make it happen. If nobody is there come by the Wings Over Vietnam room and look someone up there because there's a good chance they have SFP1/SFG also. For multiplay purposes stay with version 8.30.06, it's a much better multiplay version than Oct08.

Here's a link for hamachi: http://www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php

i know, i already got an acount for hyperlobby, and i use the flightsim.exe on my SFG, but anyway there is no one there..... well im going to try the hamachi anyway, thanks. :good::biggrin:

hi could somebody tell me how to play multiplayer on strike fighters gold?