Well if you've got Israeli jets flying over it I'm definitely interested! :biggrin:

As to the where - I'll go for them making a strike on a Hamas convoy in Sudan. :wink:

Well if you've got Israeli jets flying over it I'm definitely interested! :biggrin:

As to the where - I'll go for them making a strike on a Hamas convoy in Sudan. :wink:

Not really Sudan :blink:

the land of carpet and the last resort of tomcats hehe

tomcatfulcrum.jpg?t=1238446581

I am thinking Iran

Not really Sudan :blink:

I think Allen was referring to the actual recent (Who did it ? :wink: ) attack on a Hamas convoy in the Sudan.

Edited by Atreides

I hope you're not planning on using the original Iran/Irag terrain; as it gots some serious issues with target placements ... as in mis-placed, dis-placed and some that need to be re-placed. Needs a better tile set, too. Everything in the upper right corner (Teheran and environs) is completely off, to say nothing of the missing sea.

I've been working on upgrading it, on and off for the last 3 years. Last time I worked on it was March, 08; although it's sitting n the TE and I started retiling in Jan, this year. Completely rebuilt targets, types ini; about a dozen or so nation and theatre specific ground objects, totally rebuilt movements ini...you get the picture.

If you can complete it to MY standards, lets talk. But after I get done with India, as that's taking all my time

wrench

kevin stein

I hope you're not planning on using the original Iran/Irag terrain; as it gots some serious issues with target placements ... as in mis-placed, dis-placed and some that need to be re-placed. Needs a better tile set, too. Everything in the upper right corner (Teheran and environs) is completely off, to say nothing of the missing sea.

I've been working on upgrading it, on and off for the last 3 years. Last time I worked on it was March, 08; although it's sitting n the TE and I started retiling in Jan, this year. Completely rebuilt targets, types ini; about a dozen or so nation and theatre specific ground objects, totally rebuilt movements ini...you get the picture.

If you can complete it to MY standards, lets talk. But after I get done with India, as that's taking all my time

wrench

kevin stein

well, i'm actually using the DS terrain

:good:

wow, then you're only going to have 2/3rds of the thearte

good luck with that!!! At least it's got a GREAT tile set!! :biggrin:

wrench

kevin stein

oh yeah :D

most of sources said the Iran's nuclear Facilities are in covered map area

ATgAAABnYGfudP4BY72DpISkGqvUW38WpOblRH15djUXN7TOPTsADTKySuIgsUu6-ge7Xsg8v3-V5eF-EtfTVkyPXbkpAJtU9VCp-YWn-CQcUwGLZGBGP4qy8wIQsw.jpg

ATgAAABct1FU049yX8STuJHvJ_5jS6Hc6QNOuBLG2h7kDm2Tyz1X6hXb2FBV1QE9mzqQonEUCTOwFSRMZDV4vOHjlQOUAJtU9VCwaiEgPtI09KpXOtYaL-UhiuOUYw.jpg

btw...Wrench, do you have any target to represent an mine?

Edited by Silverbolt

a mine? the kind that explodes or the kind people dig in??? :rofl:

sorry, couldn't resist!! :wink:

well, not your generic 'open pit' type, but there's a modded factory center on my DBS update, 'Red Dog Mines', that might be usable.

actually, with a little fiddling on the height map bmp, you could theoretically create a "hole in the ground", for lack of a better term, by repainting the surrounding terrain with the mountain colors (VERRRRYY light brown), therby creating a 'rise', and using the flatland color (a plain green), in the center to represent a cliff or (with a LOT of luck), gentle slope to the working floor. You might need to flatten the lower section, like an airfield. It would take some doing, but might be done if one is very carefull with the paint brush

wrench

kevin stein

:grandpa: thanks for the heads up :) Edited by Silverbolt