Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Getting something other than Cargo Ships, and Tankers

Well due to all the problems I've had in the past I have recently re installed WOE, and finally everything works! So thanks again for everyone's help. But one thing that I have noticed is that although I have added many extra ships to my current install, I still only get cargo ships, or tankers when flying an anti shipping mission. I'm not sure if I have ever heard the fix fot this or not (if there is one). So sorry if this is an old an obvious topic. But if anyone knows how I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Perhaps because the other addon ships are classed as WARSHIP, maybe??? and therefor, not available for anti-shipping missions; which uses only those classed as "CARGO_SHIP" A quick check of the data inis will always confirm "GroundObjectRole="

wrench

kevin stein

just go and open the data.ini from the ship you want to have as a target and change it from WARSHIP to CARGO_SHIP but remeber this will only help you in single mission not in a campaign

this is what i have in my Nanuchka2 Data.ini i hope that helps

[MissionData]

NationName=SOVIET

ServiceStartYear=1950

ServiceEndYear=2020

GroundObjectRole=CARGO_SHIP

Availability=VERY_COMMON

FormationSizeBase=1

FormationSizeVariation=4

Exported=FALSE

this is what i have in my Nanuchka2 Data.ini i hope that helps

Oh, you have one of these, too? :wink: