Sign in to follow this  
MK2

Combat Ace skin Contest for OFF: Win a 23" Dell Monitor for best skin!

The Prize:

dells2309w23-inch1080plcdmonitor.jpg

23" Dell S2309W - 1920 x 1080 (5ms) Widescreen Flat Panel

Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution

Dell’s first 23-inch Widescreen Full HD monitor delivers stunning high-definition performance for viewing movies and photos, playing games, or even editing video on your personal computer.

1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio combine to create lifelike detail, saturated colors and simply gorgeous results. Now you can watch HD movies and get the full cinematic experience from your PC.

The 5 millisecond response time (typical) creates seamless, fluid, fast-action video.

A high contrast ratio of 1000:1 (typical) delivers vibrant blacks and rich, saturated colors.

A Complete Multi-media Experience

The S2309W will impress videophones, audiophiles and casual users alike.

DVI-D with HDCP lets you view protected high-definition multimedia content from Blu-ray DiscTM drives on desk tops and notebooks.

300cd/m2 brightness helps maintain high picture quality in bright rooms.

Dell Peace of Mind

The S2309W is backed by a Dell 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty with 3 Years Advance Exchange (AE) Service2. And should you need technical support, you can contact Dell for the duration of the warranty. So help is never far away.

The contest:

Your task is to create your own skin for the OFF Phase 3 plane of your choice and upload it here at www.combatace.com in the OFF Aircraft skins section located here : http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=351 by Sunday, May 3rd at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The best skin will be chosen by the Combat ace administrators and Winder and Povloski. Please make sure you include a preview image with your upload. You may upload as many skins as you want. They will all be available for download by others once uploaded to the site.

You can also visit the skin section in the OFF forums for tips and tutorials here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=212

Good luck and happy skinning!

Hi, MK2

Can we post more than one skin? Cause I'd find it hard to pick out the best one;

I have made several ones I like for myself.

Thanks,

Olham

Hi, MK2

Can we post more than one skin? Cause I'd find it hard to pick out the best one;

I have made several ones I like for myself.

Thanks,

Olham

The more the better. Plase upload them to the site so people can enjoy them. At the end of the month we will go through all the uploads and choose the winner.

good luck!

Well, this is just the punt I needed to finally order it. You know, you keep thinking "oh yeah, I've been meaning to," when

you stop by and are in town and yada-yada.

If time permits, I hope to re-create the 1st skin I ever made for a Sim, it was for Red Baron 3D.

Lessee, shipping, spring honey-do's, the darned job, >scritch, scratch< yeah, I should just about make it. :blink: