Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

Saddam Has Been Captured!

Guest MrMudd

www.cnn.com

Its all over the news now. Saddam was captured a few hours ago.

yep, already heard about it :D

go Army/Navy/Marines !! :)

gave up without a fight..good news indeed.

Hopefully this will give families some level of comfort that worry about their loved ones serving abroad. Not to mention the folks that have had to live under this guy for so long.

Happy to see this day happen but I'll be alot happier to watch more news about our men/women coming home.

While I'm on the soapbox.. God bless the men/women that put on the uniform both past/present and have kept my lazy ass safe to sit in my house and play armchair warrior.

Long road ahead but certainly a good day for the world.

I heard the news today in the morning at 11:30 (mine local Dutch time). Great news.

Now I heard the President of the USA will speak at 18:00 (mine local Dutch time)

Good hunting, but it is not yet over now. There is one man on the loose. His name is Bin Laden. I hope the will capture him also.

Navy Chief, no shooting, that is to easy for that bastard. First beat him, give his body to the people that hate him. They will give him a lesson (to his death).

Salute

Dutchy

Shoot the bastard.

Navy Chief

Shoot them all :rolleyes:

Personally, I didn`t give a flying "hoot" whether he gets captured or not.

He was just a rat scramming from one hole to another. But there is a crapload

of other "individuals" that Spec Ops are trying to line up their crosshairs on.

To me saddam`s capture is a valuable source for "spin doctors".

I don`t think it`s gonna make our troops any safer. It is a heck of a morale

boost though!

And let's welcome our next contestant...

AH64goodday_small.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Edited by fng2k

What happened to his going out in a blaze of glory? . Hiding in a hole,the great leader himself,poetic justice I think.

Now find him guilty,exicute him,and give him a fair trial,just like he did to his own people. :angry:

God bless all our troops,especially SPECWAR,SEALS,and HCS-5

What happened to his going out in a blaze of glory? . Hiding in a hole,the great leader himself,poetic justice I think.

Now find him guilty,exicute him,and give him a fair trial,just like he did to his own people. :angry:

God bless all our troops,especially SPECWAR,SEALS,and HCS-5

Saddam should be drag by the beard trought out all the street in Iraq :angry:

i dont get it why he was not in a underground bunker like Hitler on ww2.

When they found him he had a pistol, two Ak-47's, and $750,000 U.S. on him, didn't even put up a fight or try to off himself, man what a pussy.

Cowboy Todd41 said:

When they found him he had a pistol, two Ak-47's, and $750,000 U.S. on him, didn't even put up a fight or try to off himself, man what a pussy.

At least his two animal kids tried to be men and fight.Hopefully they were burried face down.

Edited by firehawkordy

Oh I got the best way to kill him!

Drown him repeatedly. Ya know, make him pass out and then revive him over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Either that or slowly roast him.

I believe that drowning or burning alive must be the worst ways to die.

One problem, one question.....where are the mass destruction weapons?

He (Saddam H.) denies he have those weapons. (remember the Kurds in North Iraq who were gassed)

The war in Iraq was started because he should have those weapons.

When the coalition don't find these NBC weapons than it is still a shame for us (us = coalition).

Be glad that the bastard is behind bars, but keep in the mind that the coalition still had to find the mass destruction weapons.

I wish the Americans, English, Polish, Spanish, Dutch and other countries of the coalition good hunting on that point.

Salute

Dutchy

Dutchy, I personally dont think finding a mass collection of WMD would make a difference at this point. Yes it is a reason why the war occured, but there are other reasons as well. One of which was to root out Saddam and his mob. I'm sure the CIA and British Intelligence have Saddam in a nice cozy room right now explaining to him how important it is that he tell them where all this stuff is. Based on seeing tanks and aircraft burried in the sand there is no telling where he has stuff burried.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

Well, that guys sure has alot on his plate now. Everyone that I discussed this subject says 'Kill him!', but that may not be that answer. How about this: shave his head and beard, then send him to the international tribunal to be judged by a woman. I can't think of a more insulting and humiliating thing for him. I don't know, I guess it's better than "Stuff an M-16 up his ass!" ya know?

Personally, I don't care if we find WMD's. If Saddam had an ounce of brains in his head, he destroyed it just prior to our arrival. To get the sympathy of the world community. After all, he had plenty of time to do it.. Its not like the coalition "snuck" into Bagdad.

Just the threat that he "might" have them was enough for me. With everything going on in the world, I'd much rather know that he's been taken out of power and that potential for WMD is no longer a mystery for the future. Its one less mess for our kids to have to deal with.

What happens to Saddam should be up to the people of Iraq.

PS - Pres. Bush may have some issues but Howard Dean makes me ill. <_< Demos are gonna have to come up with somebody better then that.

Clark has my vote, and I dont even know what he stands for.

A Dem who actually served his country... am I dreaming :D

I know I said he should die, but he probably wont, the case for us going to Iraq was the WMD's, and if we dont find them, then he may get off on lack of evidence... despite his previous record. He wasnt arrested for being a bad guy, he was arrested for breaking a U.N. resolution/demand on/against him.

I dont know what kind of sentence he could be looking at, but its not all that improbable that he walk out of jail in a few years.

I just dont want him being tried by Americans. He is not a terrorist, he is the former leader of a country and has been diposed. We cannot try him for war crimes now, because he did not commit any crimes during this past war. This is the way law works. If the International community wanted to try him for gassing and such, then they wouldve had to have done it soon after it happened. Back to not being tried in America by Americans. If we do this, then we just give the finger to the rest of the world again, and we cant afford that. I'd rather see him walk and be powerless, and under constant watch, than see him shot or hanged and have America suffer the reprecussions.

Ya I know it differs from my 1st post, but this is the rational pre-law student side of me.

<C>

Saffell

Edited by snapple2993

Snapple,

Pre-law huh? that explains alot :lol:

No the US should not try him and niether should any power or body outside of Iraq. That includes the U.N. Let his own people try him and show him for what he is. Killing him outright would just matyr the slime, and giving him a long sentance will only inspire his followers to committ acts of terror to get him released. No better he be judged by the Iraqui people and hope they discredit him totally.

A Dem who actually served his country... am I dreaming :D

I know I said he should die, but he probably wont, the case for us going to Iraq was the WMD's, and if we dont find them, then he may get off on lack of evidence... despite his previous record.  He wasnt arrested for being a bad guy, he was arrested for breaking a U.N. resolution/demand on/against him.

I dont know what kind of sentence he could be looking at, but its not all that improbable that he walk out of jail in a few years.

I just dont want him being tried by Americans.  He is not a terrorist, he is the former leader of a country and has been diposed.  We cannot try him for war crimes now, because he did not commit any crimes during this past war.  This is the way law works.  If the International community wanted to try him for gassing and such, then they wouldve had to have done it soon after it happened.  Back to not being tried in America by Americans.  If we do this, then we just give the finger to the rest of the world again, and we cant afford that.  I'd rather see him walk and be powerless, and under constant watch, than see him shot or hanged and have America suffer the reprecussions.

Ya I know it differs from my 1st post, but this is the rational pre-law student side of me.

<C>

Saffell

So Snapple, does that make Hitler not such a bad guy and just misunderstood?LMAO :lol:

Edited by Seawolf

Well I never said anything remotely close to that, so I'm confused. What are you trying to say?

Kerry served too, in the Navy, with the SEALs. That doesn't mean I'm voting for him.And I have an idea what he stands for.

Kerry & Clark SAY they served.. but is there proof? They weren't in any online leagues were they? :P I won't believe anybody anymore until I see their 214's :lol: