Sign in to follow this  
uhoh7

Multiplayer?

Hope you will give us a sim that works well online. I suggest you study the IL2 interface closely, as it is currently the best out there.

Crucial: chat which does not interfere with game play. Lomac is way behind the curve here.

Messages that let players know what is happening, whith option to turn them off.

Easy accesible info on pings.

Abiltiy of host to change settings with the game up, espcially tod and icons. Please give us some good icon options like IL2.

Crucial: cheat protection for online play. again il2fb is the model here, while CFS2 and 3 are terrible in this respect.

Good luck

uhoh7

Edited by uhoh7

Indeed. IL-2 is great and is the model to follow, IMHO. But Steve has his own, new approach for network code, which he can explain better in his own words, and he believes will give a nice performance boost for online play.

The air war in the Falklands is very suitable for multiplayer online arenas of 16-32 players like we have now in Hyperlobby. Argentine flights of 3 to 4 planes, normally with 2 sections (8 attacking planes). The defending Sea Harriers, always organized in pairs (CAP of 2 planes, with strong guidance from the warships below).

that sounds very cool....I just hope that yall can figure out how to code in aircraft to shipboard ATC for vectoring and intercept info. this sim sounds better and better,I'm starting tro save up already.

I'm starting tro save up already.

lol :lol: What kind of a salary do you get? I mean, you've got 2 years, do you really need to start saving now? :rolleyes:

Well, some of us are hoping it'll support a Cougar and those slick F-16 pedals with toebrakes.

By the time the game gets released, maybe we'll be able to afford em as well.

I'm starting tro save up already.

lol :lol: What kind of a salary do you get? I mean, you've got 2 years, do you really need to start saving now? :rolleyes:

:D I've known Dag for a long time and believe me he needs to start saving now. This looks promising.

Salute and REFUSE TO LOSE

Chain