Hey Volker, take it easy, it's a model only :grin: :grin: :grin:

Houdoe,

Derk

now i know what i´m doing wrong here :rofl:

WOW !:mega_shok:

Wings radome and Air brakes all fold for carrier storage (The Buccs were designed for the Royal Navy ) fantasting work .

Fantastic! Two questions - Will you make the flat bomb bay version? Is it work for SFP1 too? :drinks:

Fantastic! Two questions - Will you make the flat bomb bay version? Is it work for SFP1 too? :drinks:

SF1??? :lol:

That is wasted time.

SF1 is dead.

Great Work Volker! :drinks:

Edited by Soulfreak

yes i will make it for SF1 as well and a complete cockpit is in work as well , the versions that are in work right now are

- S2B early pre 1736mod (standart wing tips)

- S2B late 1736mod (short wing tip)

- S2C

- S2D

- SAAF Mk50

the bombay fuel tank is includet as a option in the loadout as well as the Mk20 Hose-Drum-Unit and the Recon-Rack

yes i will make it for SF1 as well and a complete cockpit is in work as well , the versions that are in work right now are

- S2B early pre 1736mod (standart wing tips)

- S2B late 1736mod (short wing tip)

- S2C

- S2D

- SAAF Mk50

the bombay fuel tank is includet as a option in the loadout as well as the Mk20 Hose-Drum-Unit and the Recon-Rack

That is an impressive list of variants. :clapping:

Any chance for a future Buccaneer S.1 model? In my opinion the best looking variant, especially in anti-flash white.

1202169.jpg

maybe in the future the problem is for the SF1 i have to change so many things on the fuselage and the wings that for now i just like to finish all the SF2 versions . but the SF1 is on the list for future projects

Impressive work, Volker !... :yikes:

Really impressive...

SF1??? :lol:

That is wasted time.

SF1 is dead.

Then why don't you move this whole thing to the SF2 section ? :blink:

Houdoe,

Derk

Then why don't you move this whole thing to the SF2 section ? :blink:

Houdoe,

Derk

Because, That I´m not doing the Bucc??? :blink:

That is just my point of view. :-p

Because, That I´m not doing the Bucc??? :blink:

That is just my point of view. :-p

Well, you started the thread, that's why, but never mind, a dead man's answer is not really that important....:grin:

Houdoe, (on behalf of a lot of other dead people):yikes:

Derk

Edited by Derk

It´n nearly 2 years ago...

So things have changed!

It´n nearly 2 years ago...

So things have changed!

Guess so, since I seem to have died in the mean time :heat::grin::bye:

That is an impressive list of variants. :clapping:

Any chance for a future Buccaneer S.1 model? In my opinion the best looking variant, especially in anti-flash white.

I'd imagine that the extra work to do the S.1 (enlarged' ovalised' intakes - the location of which would affect fuselage and wings) would be too much but perhaps an anti-flash white skin would be an acceptable compromise allowing us to make our own S.1 'stand-in' with de-tuned engines.

Very impressed btw.

yap Spinners is right there , just to make it more clear i try to make the S1 but here are some changes i have to make to the model to get the S1

- Intake´s

- inner wing

- wingspan

- exhaust

- fuselage

- nose-section

- Pylons ( maybe i can take this from the S2C )

i have to rework almost all parts of the model to get a S1 , for those who know how long i work already on this Bucc can imagine how long it will take to make a S1 :grin: but this time i only have to make some changes and hopefully not the entire aircaft as i did now for the S2 remember this all is only a rework of russouk2004 original model

and one thing more i have now Sundowner on bord for this project he is making the skins as soon as the models are finish and i´m able to send him the templates so i can focus on the cockpit

Edited by ravenclaw_007

yap Spinners is right there , just to make it more clear i try to make the S1 but here are some changes i have to make to the model to get the S1

- Intake´s

- inner wing

- wingspan

- exhaust

- fuselage

- nose-section

- Pylons ( maybe i can take this from the S2C )

i have to rework almost all parts of the model to get a S1 , for those who know how long i work already on this Bucc can imagine how long it will take to make a S1 :grin: but this time i only have to make some changes and hopefully not the entire aircaft as i did now for the S2 remember this all is only a rework of russouk2004 original model

and one thing more i have now Sundowner on bord for this project he is making the skins as soon as the models are finish and i´m able to send him the templates so i can focus on the cockpit

And a retractable refuel probe for the earliest S1 airframes. :grin:

But seriously, I underdstand it's a lot of extra work, and they weren't in service that long. I just like the looks of the smaller round intakes. But I'm really looking forward to the S2, if it's too much work to do the S1 then so be it.

PS for those who want something to read during the wait, here a great technical article from the april 1963 flight international magazine on the Bucc (with a wonderful cut-away).

http://www.flightglobal.com/pdfarchive/view/1963/1963%20-%200489.html

what i realy need is more info and pictures of the SAAF Mk50 Bucc especially the pylons they used and pictures from the cockpit , if someone can help me with this that would be great

sofar i have pictures and data for the drop-tanks some pylons and some antennas that where mounted on the Mk50 as well as 2pictures from the cockpit

thanks alot Buccaneer1 but i realy need only the pictures of the Mk50 cockpit for all others i have the complete flightmanuals with pictures and drawings just the Mk50 i dont have