thanks alot Buccaneer1 but i realy need only the pictures of the Mk50 cockpit for all others i have the complete flightmanuals with pictures and drawings just the Mk50 i dont have

I cant find much on the S.MK.50 on the net and my books only cover the Britsh aircraft

As far as i know the only main difference is the Saaf bucc cockpit has a different tageting system sorry i cant help more :sorry:

As far as i know the only main difference is the Saaf bucc cockpit has a different tageting system sorry i cant help more :sorry:

no problem my friend :drinks:

Look in the Modders Round Table Forum! :blink: :blink:

Edited by Soulfreak

i´m still working on the cockpits , in the moment the Mk50 one , so please be patient the work is still going on and i think you gone like what you get if it is finish :grin:

some cockpit pictures

• Like 2

and yes the wiper is working , so rain or snow is no problem :rofl:

Hello,

Super fantastic!!! :good:

Coupi. :salute:

in the moment the work is going realy smoth and easy i realy have fun doing the pit , but i think for the SF1 users i can not make all the funktions working because of game-engine limitations , sorry

• Like 1

Take it easy Volker !!!!!! :drinks:

Houdoe,

Derk

Hmmmm shiny... looking fantastic there Volker... :drinks: beers on me...

Wow Volker,

das schaut echt beeindruckend aus! :good:

Bin echt gespannt wie ein Flitzebogen auf das Endresulat!

That is an awesome cockpit! :drinks:

Well...as SFP1 player, I can live without wiper and I will be VERY happy if there will be any of the nav and distance instruments functional. Well, since I gave up flying with Thirdwire ILS long time ago...it is sometimes problem to fly according ti nav instruments on stock and some modded airplanse. Really dont understand why some planes are able and some unable to have proper nav instruments.

Well...as SFP1 player, I can live without wiper and I will be VERY happy if there will be any of the nav and distance instruments functional. Well, since I gave up flying with Thirdwire ILS long time ago...it is sometimes problem to fly according ti nav instruments on stock and some modded airplanse. Really dont understand why some planes are able and some unable to have proper nav instruments.

the ILS and the wiper is working sofar items that will not work with Sf1 are

- waypoint director

- flaps indicator

- alt lights

- and some animation

but i stil work on them

I admire your skill and working stamina ! Since there is many plains without gear/flaps indication in SFP1 (damm why?) I will be very happy with waypoint director...anything else is bonus. Thanx a lot ! I can´t wait for my buccaneer and sea wixen home made missions from Ark royal !

I admire your skill and working stamina ! Since there is many plains without gear/flaps indication in SFP1 (damm why?) I will be very happy with waypoint director...anything else is bonus. Thanx a lot ! I can´t wait for my buccaneer and sea wixen home made missions from Ark royal !

as listet above this the are the things that will NOT work with SF1 , sorry

as for why so many planes without gear/flaps indicator , some dont have it and for the rest you have to ask the creator , as for the buccaneer you have so far only in SF2 the

-flap indicator

-ailerondroop indicator

-tailplane indicator

-airbrake indicator

that is not the final yet i try to get all indicators to work , what sometimes calls for some special ways to get them work remember this is only a light-sim and SF1 and SF2 have not the same cockpitfunktions available but i do my very best to have as much as possible indicators/funktions working for SF1

Edited by ravenclaw_007

As I said: take it easy Volker, we can't have it all......:grin: :grin: :grin:

Houdoe,

Derk

i know Derk , otherwise i would have a girlfriend by now :rofl:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

About waypoint director - isn't it working good in MF MirageIIIE cockpit (hud)?

About waypoint director - isn't it working good in MF MirageIIIE cockpit (hud)?

i dont know ab about the avionics-funktion in SF1 but the cockpit-funktion "WP_CMD_YAW" and "WP_CMD_PITCH" dont work i had that issue with my RF-4E cockpits already and was forced to remove this from the pits