cockpits for Mk50 and S2 almost done work on the skins is progressing fast thanks to poalopanz , but we still have a lot of work to accomplish

Buccaneer Mk.50

Buccaneer S2

Hello,

Very accurate and beautiful! :good:

Only one time, in 1989, in Cazaux AB (France) I saw a Buccaneer in flight... fantastic!!!

Coupi. :bye:

used to see the buccs low level over bristol channel from RAF St Athans....they were made for 50ft wavetop skimming.

the Buccaneer´s Mk50,S2,S2C,S2D are done for SF2 and now , with the help of Cliff11 , we are converting it for SF1 it will take some time because i have to remove all the drop-tanks and change them as weapons and i have to convert all new weapons to SF1 standart as well

so the Buccaneers will be first released for SF2 and then a bit later for SF1 , and then i take a year vacation :heat:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

ok this is the status , SF2 is finish i just wait for some loading-screens SF1 is almost finish Cliff11 is converting and adapting the RAF versions to SF1

as soon as i have the last loading-screens i will send the Buccaneers to the test pilots for a final test and then i will upload them , so it can only be weeks antil you have them :lol:

• Like 1

you may have some problems with the Buccaneers in SF1 because of reasons i dont know the distance lod´s for all RAF and FAA versions dont work the only Buccaneer version with working distance lod´s are the SAAF Mk50 (one possible reson may be an max. vertex count per model)

- so we will most likely upload the FAA and RAF Buccaneers with out the distance lod entry in the aircraft´s_ini antil we know what is causing this

- this Buccaneers and the Cockpits are High poly models and on some computers this may result in FPS drop or worse , and there is nothing i can do about it

- i have to export some versions of this Buccaneer from 3ds max with decals , resulting in lod size above 2,1MB the reson why i have to export it with decals are that otherwise you would have decal-bleeding all over the aircraft , models with lod´s below 2,1MB dont have decals that would cause decal-bleeding

aircraft lod size

- Buccaneer-S2 4,61MB

- Buccaneer-S2A_1969 4,54MB

- Buccaneer-S2B_1969 2,05MB

- Buccaneer-S2B_1983 6,34MB

- Buccaneer-S2B_1989 5,49MB

- Buccaneer-S2B_RAFG 2,01MB

- Buccaneer-S2C 4,61MB

- Buccaneer-S2D 5,87MB

- Buccaneer-Mk50_1965 1,42MB

- Buccaneer-Mk50_1980 1,50MB

Cockpit lod size

- from 2,93MB up to 3,0MB

i hope that i can finish everything this week :grin:

i just uploadet the SF2 versions and as soon as Cliff11 is back from his weekend we will finish the SF1 version expected upload by mid next week , so no more 2 weeks :grin:

maybe this thread should be retitled to "Buccaneer Help NO Longer Needed"

great work, guys!!

because of some changes regarding the bulged bombbay door the release for mid this week will be postponed antil all changes are made , sorry