Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

LATEST UPDATE PATCH V1.30 and NEW Optional DM packs for V1.3 NOW AVAILABLE!

Yet another example of excellent customer service and product integrity. Thank you OBD! You're the best.

Ah, the mechanics have monkied with my Se5 have they? Good to know. :good:

Let's hope so Sig. Splendid job yet again from OBD .... Omnipresent Brilliant Devs !

In two brief QC rounds against Alb DIIs I noticed that the low level AI seems much improved indeed. They stay a little bit higher, don't do the endless struggling for altitude ad infinium and consequently are willing to engage more often. Excellent work Devs!

Hellshade

They certainly are improved! Six of them jumped my best pilot, Stan Goble, near the front after he had already downed two others, including ace Max Boerne, and after he had gotten separated from his wingmen. He tried valiantly to engage, but they shot him up pretty badly. He dove for the deck and tried to fly away, as he has done in the past, but they dove after him and continued to plaster him while he tried to land his now very badly damaged crate in friendly territory. Sadly, he crashed, and died from his injuries. There goes that tactic!

Ah well, poor bloke. At least one of my pilots finally made ace before dying. And he had 11 hours. Got close! (or at least closer!)

I was thinking it was time to fly for the French, though.

Edited by griphos

Thanks for the great service, as usual!

And thanks for the credit regarding the DM tweaks! (sheepish grin). It was my pleasure to help.

Will this affect my campaign?

No all should be fine.

HTH

WM

Hello,

thanks a lot, your support for this simulator, and us, is the best ! Seems you really listen to your customers, something which is not at all standard in those days. Or to say it with highest australian praise: "Not too bad ..." :clapping:

Thanks for this great sim - i can only complain this is now so hard, i am really done after one or two missions ... phew ... :haha:

Greetings,

Catfish

Another outstanding job.This sim just gets better.Thanks :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yepper, this patch makes things pretty exciting, lost two pilots in two different campaigns in situations I would not have sweated earlier. Then I tried a couple of QC's and managed to get shot/forced down twice in a row and I usually have no problems in QC.

One question though, it said that there was some work done on the Pfalz, but now when I try to fly it I am told it is not available. Am I the onliest one with this problem? Should I try a reinstall of the patch?

Other than that little problem this is a great patch!

Beard