Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

A Little Something For The Ordies

The Ordies will love this, the common folk will be blown away.

This video was despite the description on you tube made for VX-5's Ordnance Shop's end of year party. It has been split into 4 segments.

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!! :shok::shok::crazy:

FireHawkOrdy,

This was a Great Find! :good: Great Video for those that want to know about how Ordnance works.

All but one Video Clip of the AV-8B's were My Crew. I was in VX-5 for the AV-8B OPVAL 1984-86. The Scenes were shot at Rosey Roads, PR. China Lake, CA. 29 Palms, CA and Cold Lake Canada. We were assigned to VX-5 and were the only Personal other than the Pilots to be Marines. (The Ord Shop) The rest were Navy Personal. My Crew consisted of Marines from two Squadrons. VMA-331 and VMAT-203. These Videos brought back some fond Memories. Very motivating too. :biggrin:

IYAOYAS! :wink:

331KillerBee

KB, reading your comment regarding your crew and memories makes finding these things worth the hunt. Glad I made you day.

BTW, for everybody, pay attention on pt 4 at the 3minute mark, I won't say what it is but it'll make you laugh so hard milk will come out your nose.

FireHawk:

Those were some great videos.

That guy at the 3 minute mark was hauling A$$ looking for a new home.

PS: The Ordies aren't the only one's that like 'Em. Us former drivers like 'Em too. :good: