Sign in to follow this  
VF101_KurtStudent

The dreaded "X" button pulls my plane apart...

Hi all,

I find it necessary to use the time warp button to get to the action... (I dont like using it but with wife and a small kid its usefull to get my days play as I dont have much time to play...)

But the problem is... when enemies are around it exits the warp... but at 10000000000kms and pulls the aircraft apart.

How can I stop this problem occuring..?

Its really annoying after I have spent so much time playing and my pilot dies.

Thanks in advance

That happened to me a couple times but I think I may have had auto trim on. Have not had that happen lately. But lately when I finish warping my aircraft goes into a rapid and steep 90-degree dive and I must pull out hard to straighten out. Very strange.

Dez

You were thinking the same as I....... but I tried that.. including 0% before the warp... and still the DR1 enters its 500kmh warp spin after X warp :S

....so now i will keep trying different things...

any more ideas ;)

Maybe a non-English OS issue, do you have the numbers localisation set to English ?

in XP:

Go to Start Menu, Control Panel, Regional & Language Options

n Vista,

Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking "Clock, Language, and Region" and then clicking Regional and Language Options to get to the options.

Then change the symbol used for decimal to a "." :

Polovski.... I dont understand how this would help?

And how can i change it? I can open the regional options but noting to change a decimal to a "."

I thought decimal in english was a "." ?

im in the UK btw.... ;)

ok all, been doing some testing... at 50% power I hit X

then when it comes out of the time warp the aircraft IS doing 500 kmh and starts to spin vertically.... wait until its facing up and push forward on the stick to keep the vertical climb ans this slows the plane down.

Thats it for now I guess

cheers all for the help

would REALLY like a fix for this ;)

Everyone is trying to fix it, but without knowing the cause and if only 1 or 2 people get it likely it's something on the PC.

What did you change in workshop?

What controllers do you have?

Try putting the flight models to realistic in the workshop if they are not.