Sign in to follow this  
sockboy

My old Wish list for F.E. Reposted

Hi guys....

Thought id repost this for those new to the forum, we now have a few of these fine aircraft from my list but some are still M.I.A. It makes interesting reading for New Pilots and im sure most of you will be in agreement that we would love to see some of these planes in game from designers, Modders and skinners (as well as Terrain Builders!) far more talented than myself......

My Current wish list of main Aircraft Omissions to date that id love to see in game are:

A Hannover in any form (this important Aircraft has been missing too long!! lol)

A Taube

A Caudron

A Voisin

A reworked Airship

A Vickers Vimy

Vickers FB 5 Gunbus

Any Russian Aircraft

Ansaldo SVA5

Lohner C.1

Rumpler C.I.

De Havilland D.H.5

Vickers F.B.12

Early War Aircraft is what the game needs more of, that and some more German Two Seater Aircraft/Bombers..with some New Terrains we can inject even more life into this Brilliant game...

Wishing all a great Sunday and keep flying

Rab Watson (Sockboy)

Fife

Scotland

Hi there lads..

I still have my old Wish list for First Eagles, we only need a few of the missing Aircraft now, mainly early types..I think people are still working on a Sopwith one and a half strutter, Poppy was working on an Airship and Voisin if I remember correctly(will be ace!),ill copy and repost my wish list here ..glad you are all enjoying this great game, ive been a huge fan since it first arrived..love it..

A Desert Terrain, for those Lawrence of Arabia type scenarios!!! An Italian/Austrian Front Terrain, A Somme Terrain,Ypres Terrain,Mons Terrain, Paschendale Terrain, a Russian Front Terrain, Tannenberg anyone? Hee Hee..any of these Terrains would be a great help to overall immersion in F.E.

Some more early War Aircraft,Ive seen the post about the Voisin but I was thinking of a Taube, a Bleriot X1, and perhaps a Caudron? (if not, and i have no modelling Skill myself!..does anyone fancy a new project?) I love the F.E. Community and know just how talented some of you guys are with FMs..

I was also looking recently at some Russian Aircraft of WW1 and there are quite a few possibilities and more info on them available on the Net..some potential Candidates could be...

An Anatra DS Recon Aircraft

An Anadwa VKh Light Bomber

A Mosca MB 2bis Fighter (monoplane 1916)

A Sikorsky Mourometz (4 Engined Heavy Bomber, the worlds First, 1914)

A Sikorsky S-16 Fighter

A Voisin Ivanov fighter

Other Aircraft that id love to see in F.E are:

Vickers FB5 Gunbus

De Havilland D.H.5

Sopwith one and a half Strutter

Bristol Scout

Vickers F.B.12

Ansaldo SVA5

Sopwith Salamander

Hansa Brandenburg D.1 (Starstrutter)

Phonix D.III

Fiat R2

Short Bomber

Vickers Vimy

Airco D.H.9

Armstrong-Whitworth F.K.8

Nieuport-Delage 29

Dorand A.R.1

Paul Schmitt 7

Lloyd C.II

Lohner C.1

Rumpler C.I.

Ago C.II

Hannover CLIIIa

D.H.4

Well thats my wish list for Santa!!! lol lol.. seriously though lads, ANY of these Aircraft would be amazing in F.E. Thanks already for all your hard work modders and skinners and I look forward to any new Project developments

All the best to everyone here and long live F.E.!

Rab Watson

Sockboy

Fife

Scotland p_up.gifp_report.gif p_mq_add.gif

Sopwith 1-1/2 Strutter will be here soon, let's say in a fortnight.

What I really miss is the terrain suitable for late 1916, early 1917 era (the end of Somme and Bloody April campaigns, the frontline was quite static then). I've been working on a rework of the existing Cambrai map (changed the front lines), but I'm not good at terrain editing...

Hi there Dagaith..

Hope you are well mate..thats excellent news, im very much looking forward to your Strutter, im sure it will be superb and there will be many of us here who cant wait on its arrival!!! Your Cambrai work sounds interesting too..

Have a good day...

Rab (Sockboy)

Dagaith you can count me as someone who is waiting as patiently as I can for the strutter release.your work on the terrian sounds interesting too.Not trying to push you or anything but do you have any plans on making anything after the Sopwith finished?

Once I get the next Star-Strutter out I'll be starting on the Ansaldo SVA5. After that I'm not sure - the idea of bulding a Vimy has been getting more & more appealing lately.

Once I get the next Star-Strutter out I'll be starting on the Ansaldo SVA5. After that I'm not sure - the idea of bulding a Vimy has been getting more & more appealing lately.

Laton,I will be looking forward to the SVA5 very much.I love the Italian and Austrian aircraft from this era.A Vimy would be most interesting too.Thanks for the updates.

Dagaith you can count me as someone who is waiting as patiently as I can for the strutter release.your work on the terrian sounds interesting too.Not trying to push you or anything but do you have any plans on making anything after the Sopwith finished?

Nah, I don't think I'll start another project - even though I do love modelling. The thing is that I'll be having my exam session at school soon and after that I'll be going to the military service for 11 monts or so... No time, unfortunately :/

Nah, I don't think I'll start another project - even though I do love modelling. The thing is that I'll be having my exam session at school soon and after that I'll be going to the military service for 11 monts or so... No time, unfortunately :/

Well Thank you for continuing the Sopwith project.Good luck with the exams and the Military service.Ihope your able to keep in touch and update us on how things go.