Sign in to follow this  
WOI MASTER

Campaing dynamics?

Hi Dante.Just wanted to know how the campaing is gona be like.are we naming our own pilot and fly untill we die. have our crew and when they are dead we checked how much have we destroyed. fly missins in a row destroying as much as we can an then see the results. that kind of stuff. oh and one more question . how is it going to be when we crash/sealand/crash in the water/emergency landing and can we sorvive one of them?

Hi Dante.Just wanted to know how the campaing is gona be like.are we naming our own pilot and fly untill we die. have our crew and when they are dead we checked how much have we destroyed. fly missins in a row destroying as much as we can an then see the results. that kind of stuff. oh and one more question . how is it going to be when we crash/sealand/crash in the water/emergency landing and can we sorvive one of them?

we're in the stage of seeing what works. I'm writing the underlying battlespace sim now to support the realtime gameplay to give depth to our missions. Not sure what is best design. is it where you fly till you die? or is it best where you die and its like, so what - i'll just fly another plane (until there are no more planes left). I prefer this sort of campaign where you interact directly through possession of an aircraft on a per mission basis.

we'll try a few different things to see what works best. The design though aspires towards a design missions and move units about possibility.