Sign in to follow this  
Libwar2525

Create a B2 Spirit or F 117 Nighthawk

Hi Guys,

I have a question can somebody create a new modern Hightech Bomber like the B2, F117 or the Tu 160?? :biggrin: its something else between these all fighters.

Best wishes Libwar

A quick search of the forums will turn up several pics of a Blackjak work-in-progress (how far along it is, i don't recall exactly)

The Nighthawk is in the Desert Storm Mod

The Spirit is also a work in progress.

stay tuned for film at eleven!! :wink: this thread here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=21870

whilst I haven't updated it in a few months, pretty much reflects what availalbe and sometime even where to get it!

wrench

kevin stein

ok.

But i think there is one problem. I have only WOI and Im not sure that the Desertstorm mod works on it.

Not everything does, it's made for WOE. You'll have to re-edit the ini files and download the A-10A-Modern available (or A-10A Version 3.0) and add it to it. That's as far as I know the only issue I see, as the A-10A in WOE is used. I have WOI and noticed the same problem too especially for the included missions.

So in a nutshell DS Mod definitely works, just you're missing the A-10 since WOI doesn't have it already.

one of the other issues was the T-72 was only availabe in WoE; howver, it's also in WoI.

The DS Mod WAS designed for ONLY WoE (which btw is MORE than worth the getting), but with some fiddelations, can be gotton to work. (what they, I have NO idea, other than the Hog)

wrench

kevin stein

Not really, that seemed to be the only major thing. Sure you'll miss out on the skins but the skin by Sundowner for the F-15E... it's worth it :good:

Ive got SFG and the DS mod works great for me.

The Nighthawk is in the Desert Storm Mod

The Spirit is also a work in progress.

anyone have a link to the Nighthawk on its own? ive had to cut back on my broadband package and i cant dl the whole mod

No the F-117 only comes in the DS mod.

AND...if I found out someone snuck it out the back-door, and was handing it around, THEY are going to get a little vacation.

be warned...

wrench

kevin stein

damn...ive had to reduce my internet package and have a 2gig limit, this mod would be almost half of that