Sign in to follow this  
Schlissefahrt

Custom skins.

So, I finally had a successful DiD career that I achieved 5 kills in. I'm a Feldwebel of Jasta 23 flying the Albatros D.II. After a long wait, 5 confirmed kills have been recorded. Now for the festivities and customization, right? I am not clear on how this works. Can I assign my craft a custom paint scheme, or will all of my squadmates in the flight carry the same scheme if I load it in the custom skin drop down menu? I just remember the way it was in RB2/RB3D. Once you got 5, you were allowed to customize your plane. I should know by now, but is it the same here?

Also, the aircraft allocated for Aces, do I get to choose from that as well? Or is that only for historical aces?

Edited by Schlissefahrt

Hi,

Your whole sqd will get any skin you download.

In QC, you can choose any ace skin, surely. In campaign, I'm not sure right now.

But I think, there too, you can pick any of the skins for that type, including the ace skins.

Hi,

Your whole sqd will get any skin you download.

I thought so, thanks Red-Dog. Hopefully this can be changed in the future. Oh well :)

I thought so, thanks Red-Dog. Hopefully this can be changed in the future. Oh well :)

I agree with you! I wish my own skin for for myself. All in my RFC 56. squadron have at this time the same skin - whole 2. flight has the same plane marked "B" and identical serial number... :sorry:

I hope this can be changed in the future!

Schlissefahrt and Peepu,

That must be due to the basic engine or programming of CFS3, and would surely be difficult

to change - otherwise Winder and RexHannover would have done so; I'm sure.

Perhaps in a future version.

But what about the new AI, and the challenge of all this?

I must say, I'm stunned!

Schlissefahrt and Peepu,

That must be due to the basic engine or programming of CFS3, and would surely be difficult

to change.

If so, I understand this now.

But what about the new AI, and the challenge of all this? I must say, I'm stunned!

New AI? I don't need it!

And "stunned" Olham? Look Olham, BHaH is splendid (for me OFF3 stands for fulfilled noble dream!), but that doesn't mean, that I can't raise a question and objections reagarding couple possible positive improvement!

Edited by Peeppu

No, I mean the new AI we have now in the sim. I find it very challenging.

And of course we can raise questions. To be honest: I would also like individual skins only for myself.

And I think they will do it, if they can, in the future.