Sign in to follow this  
scouserlad13

I Passed my aptitude test!

I passed my aptitude test, :biggrin: missed out on ADFA and other officer jobs by one mark, but i managed to get enough marks to become a direct entry pilot! Woo, ive got my interview next, in about 3-4 weeks i think.

I passed my aptitude test, :biggrin: missed out on ADFA and other officer jobs by one mark, but i managed to get enough marks to become a direct entry pilot! Woo, ive got my interview next, in about 3-4 weeks i think.

Fantastic! Congratulations!! Don't stress about ADFA though. If you haven't quite made the grade, but are keen to get in, they'll assist you for sure. Are you in High School or Uni?

Fantastic! Congratulations!! Don't stress about ADFA though. If you haven't quite made the grade, but are keen to get in, they'll assist you for sure. Are you in High School or Uni?

I wasnt really that bothered about ADFA anyway, i was just going to go direct entry. Im in high school at the moment, and im aware that i probably wont get through officer selection, but at least ive shown that ive got the aptitude to become a pilot.

Besides, pilot is really the only officer job that i want to do, i dont want to be sat at a desk, my other choice is Avionics technician. And ive got the aptitude to do that.

That's fair enough. If you're going in as a GSO, you won't have any problems (I reckons :smile). Plus, you're young, which helps if what you want isn't available to begin with.

EDIT: Awww... crap. That means I'd have to start calling you sir eventually. :tongue:

EDIT: Awww... crap. That means I'd have to start calling you sir eventually. :tongue:

HAHA! :biggrin: What base are you at?

good luck with the interview and congrats :)

Congrats, Scouser. I was also to try get a pilot, but i had no perfect vision. And my parents (don´t want me in the military) told me

that i couldn´t get inside, even operated...when in fact i could, but learned when i was too old to repeat three years of school into

"science" degree to get pilot...

Erm sorry for carrying my s**t here, congatulations, hope the best for you :good:

Nice 1 Scouserlad!! :ok:

I read your posts a few weeks back - you were fairly nervous about the test, must of been all the support and good vibes from here that did the trick (or did you go for an early bed last night & a good sleep!?)

Nice 1 Scouserlad!! :ok:

I read your posts a few weeks back - you were fairly nervous about the test, must of been all the support and good vibes from here that did the trick (or did you go for an early bed last night & a good sleep!?)

HAHA, i couldnt sleep last night, 1. it was hot 2. my dog wouldnt leave me alone 3. i was excited!

But yeah, the support from all the people here helped me alot. Thanks guys! :good::ok:

Well done and good luck !

Not bad for a scouser :wink:

Nice one dude - prepare for the interview though - you dont wanna stuff that up!

good luck with the interview! Work hard and im sure you will achieve what you want

Good on you. No substitute for determination, courage, and air passing under your ass. (No Dave, that is not swamp gas) Best of luck to you.

Congrats, I'm sure you'll do well on the interview. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: