Sign in to follow this  
Peeppu

Machine-guns controls

Please, can be change in weapons commands (in OFF: Esc-> Controls) common gun trigger into every one gun separately? In S.E.5a, Fokkers etc. is gun trigger (two levers-e.g. in S.E.5a one for Vickers and one for Lewis), but in weapons command i am able to choose only between "fire only guns", "fire only cannons" and "fire guns and cannon"...no "fire machine-gun 1" and "fire machine-gun 2" option... or?

Anyone?

It is so in BHaH possible fire only with both machine-guns at a time? :dntknw:

hi peeppu,

i would also love to see this feature. especially with the possibility of jamming only one gun. but i don't think it's possible. i think it's hard coded as one weapon. maybe in some future addons very far back on the "to do if possible list". but it really would be great of course.

hi peeppu,

i would also love to see this feature. especially with the possibility of jamming only one gun. but i don't think it's possible. i think it's hard coded as one weapon. maybe in some future addons very far back on the "to do if possible list". but it really would be great of course.

Thank you VERY much for this information.

I seem to remember talk of this in Phase 1, with reference to to the SE5. None of the German birds, don't even know if it exists yet.

CFS3 Commands

Fire Guns and Cannon . . . . . Space

Fire only Cannon. . . . . . . . .Control + Space

Fire only Guns . . . . . . . . . .Shift + Space

I don't understand your notice uncleal. S.E.5a (Fokker E.IV, D.VII, D.VIII, Dr.I, Albatros D.I, II, III, V./Va, W.4 too) didn't have cannons... Only two machine-guns.

hi peeppu,

I think I remember having one gun on my Alb. D.II firing and the other one jammed once.

-Rooster

I think I remember having one gun on my Alb. D.II firing and the other one jammed once.

-Rooster

I've definitely had one gun firing and the other dead. Don't know if it jammed or was hit.

Thanks for clearing that up Siggi. It's been a long time since that jam, alot of dead pilots too!

-Rooster

Edited by Rooster89

Currently it's set to 2 triggers in the aircraft config. Try firing button 2 otherwise. It used to be 1 button for both, another for just lewis.

But thinking about it I think for P3 gun jams we couldn't have two gun types, so may be why it's just one now - so much has past it's gone a tad fuzzzzy.

Currently it's set to 2 triggers in the aircraft config. Try firing button 2 otherwise. It used to be 1 button for both, another for just lewis.

But thinking about it I think for P3 gun jams we couldn't have two gun types, so may be why it's just one now - so much has past it's gone a tad fuzzzzy.

I think that can be forgiven.

...so much has past it's gone a tad fuzzzzy.

That's OK Polovski, I'v gone a tad fuzzy myself. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou