Sign in to follow this  
Geezer Gamer

Can Missions be shared?

I know this is a newbie question, but there are a limited number of training missions in the default install and I didn't see a place for mission builders to post missions for downloading. Is that something that you can do in OFF and if so where do folks post the missions they have built

I know this is a newbie question, but there are a limited number of training missions in the default install and I didn't see a place for mission builders to post missions for downloading. Is that something that you can do in OFF and if so where do folks post the missions they have built

In the download section at the top right under the bhah banner. Not sure, but i think you need approval before you can put up a mission. Pd just put a 6 part mission pac there.

But if you put up anything, will be sure to try them out.

need lots and lots of enemy planes.....and be sure to make all the planes flyable (ie select the planes with * ), so no matter what side we pick,,we get a cockpit

Edited by sitting_duck

I think I must be looking in the wrong place.....

if I go to BHAH main page

http://www.overflandersfields.com/info.htm

the download button on the right takes me to the patch downloads, and screen savers, but I don't see any mission downloads

I definitely don't see a six part mission pac....should I be going somewhere else?

My fault,,,i called that the bhah banner at the top,,its really not

First click on this link

Then, click on this link

finally, click on this link

Edited by sitting_duck

Thanks for the more detailed directions. I downloaded the "boys of 60" pack and put them in the training folder ( I couldn't figure out how to get them to show up in the "what if" folder). Had great fun dogfighting in a crowd over the ocean.

Thanks for the help!