Sign in to follow this  
B737-900ER

Ms Combat flight sim

Hi all, I am looking for a place for a few old school CFS1 players can gather to play MS-Combat Flight Sim 1. I have had very limited success in that regard so I am thinking of starting my own game srver as kind of a last resort. But alas I have no idea how. Does anyone know a place to play or a good resource to use to learn about game servers ect. Thanks in advamce TM.

Hi all, I am looking for a place for a few old school CFS1 players can gather to play MS-Combat Flight Sim 1. I have had very limited success in that regard so I am thinking of starting my own game srver as kind of a last resort. But alas I have no idea how. Does anyone know a place to play or a good resource to use to learn about game servers ect. Thanks in advamce TM.

http://www.thecfs2flightdeck.com/joinourcommunity.htm

Heres a link the the Combat Flight Sims 2 Flight Deck, or ya can click the linky in my sig. As the name of thier outfit suggests, these guys are mostly into CFS-2, but they also play CFS-1 and 3, IL-2, and a couple of other games.

The way CFS-2 Flight Deck works is that you:

1- create a user account on thier page

2-post something in the 'introductions- thread in thier forum

3-PM one of the admins +atm AB Gunny is your best bet+ with a request for a Ventrilo password.

4-Log into Ventrilo with the adress posted in thier Vent thread and your new password.

5-Make friends with the guys there and ask for a game.

They play using the ISP option in MP. One of the pilots hosts each game, and posts his IP adress for his wingmen and targets to enter.

Tell em Val Kilmore sent ya....thats my callsign there :good:

-note- in the interest of everyone having a good time, cheaters and poor sports will find thier password no longer works...

Edited by Killer B

http://www.thecfs2flightdeck.com/joinourcommunity.htm

Heres a link the the Combat Flight Sims 2 Flight Deck, or ya can click the linky in my sig. As the name of thier outfit suggests, these guys are mostly into CFS-2, but they also play CFS-1 and 3, IL-2, and a couple of other games.

The way CFS-2 Flight Deck works is that you:

1- create a user account on thier page

2-post something in the 'introductions- thread in thier forum

3-PM one of the admins +atm AB Gunny is your best bet+ with a request for a Ventrilo password.

4-Log into Ventrilo with the adress posted in thier Vent thread and your new password.

5-Make friends with the guys there and ask for a game.

They play using the ISP option in MP. One of the pilots hosts each game, and posts his IP adress for his wingmen and targets to enter.

Tell em Val Kilmore sent ya....thats my callsign there :good:

-note- in the interest of everyone having a good time, cheaters and poor sports will find thier password no longer works...

Thanks a million I was losing hope there was any CFS guys out there any more. I will contact them and see where it goes! Thanks again I hope to see you there!!! TM Ps wow my typing stinks.

http://www.freewebs.com/alliedaircorps/index.htm

These guys are dedicated to the game, fly every week, i used to fly with them, but ive lost my CFS1 and to be honest dont have the time any more. There is one co-ordinated mission a week, and most of the time there will be someone on mid week. Its a great bunch of guys there. I would give em a look.

Cool! CFS1 players. I thought that critter was extinct!, I'll give those a look myself