Sign in to follow this  
Jetson

Expected Loss !!!

This is to all of the people I still owe info to, I am loosing my Wife in less than a week after a very long Terminal Illness which has kept me busy for some time even though Hospice has been involved, it still has taken alot of effort on my part.

I, wanted her here at home to be in a comfortable enviroment and surroundings.

I, hope to be back some time next year and catch up on taking care of the people who are looking for certain info they need to continue their projects.

At this time I would like to extend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the staff and members here at biohazcentral !!!

Cheers.......................................................................................Jetson/Wally

My sincere condolences to you, Jetson. I look forward to corresponding with you again next year, but in the meantime, take care of yourself, and God bless you, and your wife.

Navy Chief

I and the staff here are sincerely sorry for all you are going through. Having lost a family member in the same manner, it is the hardest thing you can go through. Family is all that matters in this world, so go be with them. You will be in my thoughts and prayers this holiday season. Take all the time you need, we'll see you when you get back.

Guest capun

Jetson

My sincerest sympathies at this time of sorrow. May your wife find rest and peace.

Jetson, I too have lost family. Its the lousiest thing that can happen in this life. But remember that God loves you both and one day you will be together again in an even better place; a wonderful hope. Spend every minute with her you can and talk. Be there for her like I wish I had been for my brother. Hold fast your faith and let it grow. May Gods peace be with you both as my prayers surely are.

Life will go on; we will be here when you are able to come back.

I have found myself looking inside myself and trying to find the words I'd like to say..like others I lost my Mother to Cancer,and I pass along my most deepest and heart felt sympathy to you and your family.I echo pcpilots thoughts to you.May God bless and touch you and your wife with his Love.I know it will be tough but I wish the peace and Love of this Holy season to you and your wife.

SEMPER FI

High Flight

John Gillespie Magee, Jr

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,

And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth

Of sun-split clouds, --and done a hundred things

You have not dreamed of --Wheeled and soared and swung

High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there

I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung

My eager craft through footless halls of air...

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue

I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace

Where never lark or even eagle flew --

And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod

The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

I recently lost my mother to cancer in Aug 03. She was at home in Hospice and I stood bedside til the end. I know where you are with this Jetson.

You have my deepest sympathy, and I will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers.

Stay strong man and God Bless.

BirdDogg

I've walked in those shoes. All I could do was to hang on real tight to His hand. It was enough. Later, I worked for several hospices. My personal experience had made me into a fit instrument to serve. Prayers are coming your way.