Sign in to follow this  
Spectre_USA

Fast Cargo and others, a new book soon.

There is a new book that has been sent to the publisher's, but not yet in print that you might like.

photoojm.jpg

The NASA Northrop T-38, The: Photographic Art from an Astronaut Pilot

by Story Musgrave (Author), Lance Lenehan (Author), Anne Lenehan (Author)

A buddy of mine works with Story Musgrave, and has a "beta" copy.

Product Details

Hardcover: 266 pages

Publisher: Lannistoria (August 1, 2009)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0975187325

ISBN-13: 978-0975187326

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

We grew to push the aircraft and ourselves to the edge but never beyond. Like restless folks, we kept raising the bar, decade after decade, we always found another peak to climb.(Story Musgrave). In 1967, Story Musgrave became an astronaut. During his thirty years with NASA, he flew the T-38 supersonic jet, now celebrating fifty years since its creation. This timeless beauty became central to Story s NASA world and to his six space flights, during which he routinely carried a camera to capture its grace and performance. According to Story, the T-38s will continue to maintain the spirit of the organization, the astronauts, and mission control. This stunning collection of private photographs puts you right in the middle of the action. For the space enthusiast and photographer, Story provides a first hand account of the people and planes, giving us a fascinating insight into the culture of the NASA flying world.

Maybe a squirt of inspiration for your T-38 project?

JetHelmetSmilie.gif

Well, this went over nicely.

Glad I mentioned it...

:blink:

Hey spectre, give em a chance to answer, u know as well as I do people dont hover on here all the time, maybe FC hasnt seen it.

FC is going through some serious real life issues so if he doesn't answer please understand everyone. Please don't ask what is going on just leave it be as Im not at liberty to say.

I've seen it and Thanks..... Lately, I've seen so many T-38's, I'm starting to see them in My Sleep. :blink: And I'm a Marine LOL..... Anyway, Thanks for the Info Spectre. FastCargo has got the Bird in the Hanger, gettin' it ready to roll out. It's His A/C. When He's ready, I assure You, It'll be ready..... He's got things to do right now....

But any Information is appreciated. We're just busy. Not on just this one, but many Projects....So, Stay Tuned.. :wink:

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Spectre,

Thanks for the info...I'm not sure if I'll get it or not since it's NASA (nothing against NASA of course, just more in tune with the USAF T-38s).

However, the work ol KillerBee and EricJ and pappychksix have done on the T-38 and F-5F have really gotten them closer to release.

FC

I understand, I just saw it slipping down the page, and thought you'd like to know.

Good to hear it is shaping up, and really hope things IRL start going better for you.

And yes, it is autographed...

:biggrin:

Autographed?

Okay, that's cool...besides, I do always like good airborne pics...

FC