Sign in to follow this  
Diabolico

Mercenary of the Seas is out

That's exactly why you should read the book, once it comes out (perhaps near or after this christmas!). grin.gif

I can guarantee you that no Ronaldos have been hurt during the making of this book... rofl.gif

Believe me, there is nothing more important for the Madeirenses than their island! Although they'd probably hire mercenaries to rescue Ronaldo if he was "held against his will" on continental Portugal. lol.gif

Hope you can release it before christmas. The new one sounds better.

By the way, it seems none remember that we hold CR9. Madeiras shall join the Spanish Galactic Empire as another autonomical community, or we shall return him... by parts. (do we appear? nevermind, i´ll try to get it anyway)

Edited by macelena

Hahhaha! Fera the mighty "Spanish Galactic Empire"! :salute:

It's there! It is out on the newspapers this morning: http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actuLocale_-Etables-sur-Mer_22055_actuLocale.Htm?

The article is locked. Unless you can wait 24 hours to read it (or buy the paper...), you should be able to read the article tomorrow, from 00h01.

The paper version of the newspaper sells for € 0.80 Euros. I don't know how much the "Internet" version costs - but it is out!

I will post about the complete article once it becomes unlocked by tomorrow.

Good reading!

It's there! It is out on the newspapers this morning: http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actuLocale_-Etables-sur-Mer_22055_actuLocale.Htm?

The article is locked. Unless you can wait 24 hours to read it (or buy the paper...), you should be able to read the article tomorrow, from 00h01.

The paper version of the newspaper sells for € 0.80 Euros. I don't know how much the "Internet" version costs - but it is out!

I will post about the complete article once it becomes unlocked by tomorrow.

Good reading!

Kindle/Sony Reader/BlackBerry/Apple "I-thingy" support

Do you have a Kindle, a BlackBerry, a Sony Reader, an Itouch or an Iphone?

If you have any of these, then this information may interest you.

Just to let you guys know that for a very limited time, I'm making my book "Mercenary of the Seas" temporarily available to the above mentioned supports for a very limited time FOR FREE.

If you wish to profit from this offer, go to "http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/7966" and download it in the format of your choice (Epub, Mobipocket/Kindle, etc...).

It has been downloaded at a rate of one book per hour or more.

Enjoy the reading!