Sign in to follow this  
VonAce

I want my cockpit back!

Hi everyone,

I've just started playing OFF and loved it! But....

I was fiddling around with the views and rather liked the 'chase' view. But when I wanted to get back into my cockpit, it wouldn't work. I went into the in-flight options and on views. I tried to get back the cockpit view(by changing the buttons for cockpit view...), but it didn't work! Please, I want my cockpit back!

Just another little thing, 'warp' seems to do some very odd things indeed, sometimes the planes break up, sometimes they collide etc.etc. how does one use the 'warp' correctly?

There seem to be quite a lot of error messages occuring,has anyone else experienced similar problems, or is it just my system?

Cheers

Hi VonAce,

Not sure about your 1st problem, think you might try fiddling a little more with view commands found here http://snomhf.exofire.net/data/OFFcommandkeys.jpg

There were few suggestions on fixing warp issues in this thread http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=39297 or you can use CTR/SHIFT/E - R instead of warp which gives you more control over your plane. I'd guess 'a lot' of error messages could indicate a bad install, I'm getting just one about some skin mismatch but its not critical enough to worry about. Anyway, take a screenshot when you're getting error and post it here, so we know more about your problem.

1. Messing around then you may need need to do a Reset CFS3 in workshop, otherwise in game if you have one view that shows no craft at all, then press F3 to unhide the cockpit? ;)

2. Make sure you have latest patches applied. See the FAQ if you have a non English OS.

3. Turn off manager warnings in workshop if they are only reporting unavailable skins. Although we have 3200+ skins, we do not have every paint of every craft ever in WW1.

Guest Barnstorm

Von Ace,

After using one of the external views, try hitting F6...I believe that will take you back to the cockpit (or pilots seat).

Ahh,phew,that seemed to have worked thank you very much!

1 more questions if you don't mind:

1.I remember there were ships in OFF P1,can one find any in P3,'cause I can't find any...

Thank very very much,now I can enjoy OFF to the full!

Don't think we have any ships in P3. They were owned by someone else.