Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

Can you leave the plane if forced to land?

If you was hit in the engine and forced to land in the field, can you leave the plane to avoid been hit?

If you was hit in the engine and forced to land in the field, can you leave the plane to avoid been hit?

You can try "o o o" which bails you out, never done it on the ground myself and only accidentally in the air :biggrin: Nobody really seems to shoot at you on the ground though, it seems to be hard for them to get a firing solution...

RR

I have sat in the plane many a time and watched the action safely. Try to take refuge at a friendly base and watch the groundfire bring down the E/A. Then you can fire up the engine and take off for home or wherever.

I've definately been shot at after force landing my Albatros in an open field. I thought I was safe and as I wiped a bead of sweat off my brow, a Pup came up over the trees, gun blazing right at me and he hit me too. "Geez, take it easy krumpet, I'm already down",lol.

-Rooster

Well, for me the key is "Try to take refuge at a friendly base" in which case someone is around. Right?

Which in itself, brings forth the question, how did you spin your own propeller to start up that engine ( we all know 'E' works ). But how'd ya do it . .Magic ?

You think that's magic? Try flying a Roland CII, switch to the gunner's seat and then wheel around to look at the cockpit!

RR

Luiz, as soon as your plane is safely down, you can hit escape, if you get attacked still.

Sim ends that flight there then, with no problem for you.

If they don't attack you, you could mark enemy planes via TAC and brackets, and press

"A" for wingmen attack. I did that recently, and they really shoot two crumpets down!

Olham's revenge - Lol!!