Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

OFF owner

Just recieved my copy in the mail today! Sooner than i had expected my new computer has yet to arrive!!! Im going to boot up the ol' girl and see what she looks like on my old rig. Cant wait for the new machine to arrive and really put her through the paces!!!

Congratulations Macklroy. Based on all the time you'll be spending playing....you might lose all your friends sooner than you expected too. :biggrin: But you've got new ones here right? So who needs them? lol. Seriously, youre gonna have blast!

-Rooster

Where do you live ? When did you ordered ? I ordered mine friday a week ago, still haven't got it. :(

cosmos: I live in california. I ordered my copy last week some time. Tuesday or wednesday maybe.

Rooster: already having a blast m8. cant wait untill i can run it with all the eye candy!

Remember, as soon as you get it running on the final computer, go to the OFF website and download the Patch. Among other things, your guns get really lethal.

Will do hauksbee. Saving my campaign pilot for the new rig as well. Just having fun tinkering with all the doodads at the moment. Ok, ok, Enough forum fun for now. I'm off to go play more OFF!