Sign in to follow this  
Jetson

Well It Happened !!!

Last nite 12-17-03 at 2209hrs Arizona time my Wife went home with the angels, at least she is at peace and not suffering anymore.

Thank You to all who have expressed kind words and condolences in times like these.

Cheers......................................................................................jetson/Wally

I cant possibly imagine what you're feeling right now, but I sincerely wish you the best in the coming months. I now know I should appreciate my friends and family more.

Take it easy.

I like others can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now so I'll just say a prayer for you and your family in this time of loss..my deepest smypathies to you and all your family and frinds.

I know what you are going through right now. My grandma died of cancer a few years back, and I want you to know you are in all of our prayers.

We are all thinking of you and are here if you need anything.

Dear Jesus, We pray for your presence and comfort with this man Wally, as he mourns the loss of his wife. Let him in ever growing faith lay hold your promise of life again one day. And till then, allow your peace to reside in his heart. Let hope never dim, let laughter and smiles never fade as memories come to mind. Let him always look forward, never behind. Let him walk Lord, with you...Amen

If we, or I, can help in any way, just say the word.

Cant Say I've Lost a WIfe (im only 19ish/Nearly 20) Still have time to go Clubbin..

But i have lost a Brother, 2 Grand Mothers a Grand Father, a Aunt and 2 Girl Friends (1 Was cancer, the other was a Druck Driver), and My Pet Doberman/Rottwieler Puppy (Cancer/Vetinary Mispractice [dont ask]), My Puppy caused the Worst Set In of Sadness I Can Remember..... You Couldnt Talk to Me for months... and everytime i saw i puppy that looked like mine i ran Off Bawling my eyes out..

I Definatetly Didnt Like the Way I Felt to lose someone/thing (my puppy)

Specially after Kicking My Bare Foot 100% Thru the Side of My House. (note to self not to do that again)(48 Stitches, 5 or 6 staples and 3 broken Toes, not to mention no hockey for 4 months)

But anyway.. I know how it feels.. No Drug the Doctor can Give can help..

I Dunno what I did to get over it.. i guess it went away with time (cept My Puppy and My 2nd G/F [the Cancer One]. I Still Cry for them at night when im alone..

But Anyway.. My Condolenses (i think i spelled that right) to ya..

Its Tough Losing Someone you Love...