Sign in to follow this  
cosmos33

Is it normal I still haven't got the game ? (I ordered on the 3rd)

Hi, I live in Canada, montreal.

I ordered the game on the 3rd. Is it normal I haven't got it yet ?

I wouldn't start worrying quite yet, - I'm in the middle of BC and just recently receieved my copy. It took just short of 2 weeks to reach me, and theoretcially it should be around the same for you. If it doesn't show by the weekend then I'd worry. Hope it shows soon, but believe me, when it arrives, you'll forget all about the wait. You are going to love it.

If my memory don't fail me, Canada took 14 - 20 days for two people, I read posts from.

Took 3 weeks to get here - ya just never know. But it will get there.

Cheers,

shredward

Uh, oh.

I just ordered mine tonight.

This bodes not well, as I live in Southern Canuckistan/Washington State... :blink:

Don't fret guys. It's not becoming. Well I mean it is coming. But it can take 2 to 3 weeks regardless of where you may live. Don't think geographically. Postal services don't seem to always work like that.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I ordered on Friday, Jan 30th and it was in the box on Monday, February the 2nd, over the weekend, from California to Carolina. Ya just never know!

CJ

Think they should go back to using Horse's to deliver Mail...might be quicker! :smile:

4 days from slapping the submit key, to it arriving in my mailbox.

Impressive.

But now I can't find my CFS3 CD to save my bacon. Another few days wait to get one from Amazon.

Arrgghh!

:shok:

4 days from slapping the submit key, to it arriving in my mailbox.

Impressive.

But now I can't find my CFS3 CD to save my bacon. Another few days wait to get one from Amazon.

Arrgghh!

:shok:

Amazon must be wondering "why all the interest in a crap M$ simulator all of a sudden!"..hahaha...If only they knew!

(Microsoft should pay OBD royalties...no-one would buy CFS3 otherwise!)

(Microsoft should pay OBD royalties...no-one would buy CFS3 otherwise!)

Mine arrived in two weeks as I recall. Which I considered lightning-fast. When I got the original e-mail announcing OFF and asking if I'd buy a WWI sim that looked like this, I shot back a resounding YES! and promptly forgot about it. I really thought it would [1] take years, [2] undoubtably founder somewhere along the line. It just looked to good to be true. So when it was announced as ready, I was happily shocked. I wrote a check with smoke coming off the end of my pen, and as for delivery...the certainty that it was coming trumped any number of days in transit.

Glad to see that I am not alone in reviling CFS3. Those responsible for ruining CFS1 should be publicly flogged...or given E.III's and sent to Paris.

I ended up getting it from GoGamer.com.

$13 shipped, but that is via a rented burro, `twould seem.

Way too late for getting in on the skin contest, but bushels of fun when it gets here...

well well well , I still Haven't recieved my microsoft cobat sim game yet. Dammit. The OFF DVD had been sitting there all week end staring at me.