Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Daughter for sell

Mauritania

A 14 years old girl, is forced to marry a 40 year old cousin by her parents, money exchange included. Then the

cousin-husband (onwards, weirdo1) wants to walk the walk, and when the girl refuses to, her mother threatens her,

and helps weirdo1 rape her, punishing her reluctance beating the child breaking several bones.

Spain

Two years later, the family migrates Spain. The child demands her parents and weirdo1 for rape, injuries and threats,

to a spanish court, wich considered everybody guilty for everything. Then, other members of the family congregate

and organize a demonstration calling for "respect to our traditions". I was minutes ago zapping, it was on Al-Jazzera

as an international incident, a violation of human rights...against the parents.

If you move to a country you abide by it's rules, regardless of your cultural heritage. I remember years ago some people moved in across the street from my father and butchered a goat on their back porch. The lady that lived next door freaked and called the cops. It was explained that you don't do that in a single family dwelling in town. They never did that again and didn't pitch a fit about it. Mainly because they wanted to become a citizen and be part of the populace. People that come to a country to live that don't want to assimilate deserve no perks nor no rights granted by that country's laws. You can't have it half way. That being said I hope prison time is in store for the parents and the "husband".

Slavery, pedophilia and rape are not in the same category as slaughtering a goat. Those things should not be allowed in any culture--its basic human rights. Any culture that permits and condones such behavior should be eliminated from the earth by whatever means necessary.

Slavery, pedophilia and rape are not in the same category as slaughtering a goat. Those things should not be allowed in any culture--its basic human rights. Any culture that permits and condones such behavior should be eliminated from the earth by whatever means necessary.

which would likely be about half the world's population..............

Not arguing the point - just acknowledging that the civilized behaviour we all acknowledge is entirely alien to much of the planet.

which would likely be about half the world's population..............

Fine with me, things are getting a bit crowded anyway. Funny how those cultures we are talking about haven't contributed anything to civilization in hundreds of years, if ever. And then they call us degenerate. At lest we don't live like animals.

If the court considered itself appropiate for hearing about a criminal situation in Mauritania,

among mauritanian citizens, without any spanish citizen involved, it is because Human Rights were

compromised.

Everything inside of me for wich I deserve live and being loved, everything wich makes me proud of myself,

implicates to prevent this facts, and if not prevented, pursued.

Last time i got into a fight was in High School. Summer, two months before graduation. A moroccan girl

sweats, and removes her veil (not illegal to carry, as in France). His brother slaps her in front of

his friends, who laugh impune. I couldn´t believe that it was happening, i was like if everything we achieved

in the last ten centuries was about to vanish if i did nothing. I faced the guy. As the girl hid behind me,

i had too clear that i was doing right. He tried to punch me down, and in the resulting fight he flew downstairs.

His friends were gone, and guess what, I was the one blamed by principal, a 40 year old politically correct

asshole. He said i tossed him, that i was racist, all that s**t. I didn´t even start the fight, so for what i´m

concerned, the trouble would be if we, being the good ones, do nothing. Because evil people will surely do something

Did you guys know in many Muslim nations if a man commits rape he will be pardoned by the court if he agrees to marry his victim?

Also in Muslim law there are marraiges of convenience(that is to say solely for the purpose of coitus; which can be annulled as soon as the man has had enough).

What price morality?

Here in India we have a frontline political party that boldly proclaims in its manifesto that it works toward the banning of computers so as to augment employment(Im sure the regression is quite evident and the awful logic plain to see).

Well primitive backwards fundies. Nuke 'em high, nuke 'em low, nuke 'em 'til they glow I say.

If the court considered itself appropiate for hearing about a criminal situation in Mauritania,

among mauritanian citizens, without any spanish citizen involved, it is because Human Rights were

compromised.

Everything inside of me for wich I deserve live and being loved, everything wich makes me proud of myself,

implicates to prevent this facts, and if not prevented, pursued.

Last time i got into a fight was in High School. Summer, two months before graduation. A moroccan girl

sweats, and removes her veil (not illegal to carry, as in France). His brother slaps her in front of

his friends, who laugh impune. I couldn´t believe that it was happening, i was like if everything we achieved

in the last ten centuries was about to vanish if i did nothing. I faced the guy. As the girl hid behind me,

i had too clear that i was doing right. He tried to punch me down, and in the resulting fight he flew downstairs.

His friends were gone, and guess what, I was the one blamed by principal, a 40 year old politically correct

asshole. He said i tossed him, that i was racist, all that s**t. I didn´t even start the fight, so for what i´m

concerned, the trouble would be if we, being the good ones, do nothing. Because evil people will surely do something

You should have relieved both those men of their manhoods!

In case of these Human Rights bleeding heart types half of them are capable or atleast ripe for brainwashing to commit the extreme.

Edited by Stick

The entire first world is toothless these days because everybody's so afraid of being called a racist.

I read this in a Wilbur Smith novel-quoted loosely-The best cure for racism is have someone shoot you or at you;then it it doesnt matter what colour(or race) the arse is that comes to save yours!

Edited by Stick

You should have relieved both those men of their manhoods!

s**t, i knew i forgot to do something

@ Julhelm; people´s way to apply its ideology to real life is kind of stetical, like fashion. "That looks fascist"

instead of "that´s unfair".

I was surprised that the court decided to get it all the way. I would be concerned if political correction affected

courts in a country wich avoids most times "people´s jury" exactly to be independent and professional