Sign in to follow this  
catch

Stumpy's Handley Page 0/400

Stumpy has uploaded 3 new planes in the OFF aircraft models download section. One of them is the Handley Page 0/400 :yikes: . The download is called "hptesting" so I guess it's Stumpy's first prototype. I'm gonna give it a little test.

Thanks Stumpy :good:

Yes, been flying it for a while!..a big beast!!

I would love to give this and other new kites a go, and since I've had no experience installing new aircraft in this sim I will ask the noobie question. How does one go about installing new aircraft? I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere around here, so if someone could direct me it would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Lou

I'm gonna take a wild guess here, and suggest that you start with "Gimpy's" Tips and Cheats :biggrin:

Tony

I had already looked there Tony, but thanks for the idea Sir. I'll give my question a google, I imagine I can find it that way.

Cheers!

Lou

gusy fyi just remeber these are ment to be ai lil extra eye candy for the mission builders, you can fly themif you want but there isnt a vc and the gunner postions are all set up as ai,,, i did include a lil test mission in the dl called hp intro, you can drop it in your what if folder and try it in fly a mission or drop it in your historical and then fly it in mp and you willbe able to even pop into the hp and give it a breif test run jsut to have alil fun,, hope they work out for you all i will re work them after a bit and i get soem responses abtou them, ****obd and the off team have not a thing to do with these so please dont bug them about them, if your familir with gmax then youllunderstand they are onyl lod100 models,****