Sign in to follow this  
Fatman

In the middle of a downlaod.

04-18-09

I was right in the middle of downloading aircraft, effects, sound, and ground objects for the Korean War, when I receive this following message.

We're sorry but your last request produced the following error:

You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Question: How many downloads are you allow for one day.

Thanks

Fatman

Subscribers have no download limits. The money raised goes toward keeping CA up and running.

Subscription link

No. That's pretty much cheating the system. Not to mention it more than likely further screws bandwidth.

I just made another account for downloads when I go over for the day :unsure: ... We can do that right?

That isn't very honorable man. Can you do it and not get caught? More than likely. I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was cheating at something though. Those are just my morals though.

I shoulda known it wasn't a good thing to do :(

I've only used it once, I was really downloaded alot of stuff that day, haven't needed it since.

Just out of curiousity...has anyone else ever done that before, or is it just me?

Edited by i fight by 1

Well I doubt anyone else is going to admit doing it - and I'm surprised you have because you know damn well its taking the p*** and is not going to make you very popular on here.

Really its a hole that needs to be blocked by the admins - everyones got more than 1 email addy.

I just made another account for downloads when I go over for the day :unsure: ... We can do that right?

very bad bahaviour pal

:bad::nono:

Best thing to do is Subscribe, Just as I just did..........

04-19-09

I subscribe yesterday and became a Premier Member. Thank you for all your advise and help.

Thanks

Fatman

and thank YOU for your support!!

wrench

kevin stein

I'll give you points for honesty. But seriously, i probaly spend more money on beer when i'm partying than it costs to subscribe.

Go for it and enjoy! :biggrin:

Edited by Lt. James Cater