Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

Mack L'roy

Sergent Mack L'Roy had just finished his 3rd DiD mission over the front lines. 5 claims and 3 confirmed so far in career. My buddy comes over to check out the new computer and OFF. So i show him some neat tricks in QC. Showing off my fighter pilot prowess. Then i loaded up a 1v1 vs a 'rookie' ai enemy flyer. I figured i'd let him give it a go. Well the ol' camel spun him right into the ground on his 2nd attemt at turning onto the bandit's 6. "you have died in combat" :blink: Mack L'Roy dead in a QC. i didnt know that they counted against your campaign status. Oh me oh my!

Live and learn. Replacement pilot on his way to the field now.

(ps-even with anti aliasing on at x8 samples in the cfs3 config i am getting a lot of jaggies. when i go back to the cfs3 config screen aa is set back at 'none'. Is it still at 8 even though it says none? Im playing at max resolution)

S!

Edited by Macklroy

(ps-even with anti aliasing on at x8 samples in the cfs3 config i am getting a lot of jaggies. when i go back to the cfs3 config screen aa is set back at 'none'. Is it still at 8 even though it says none? Im playing at max resolution)

S!

There's a glitch in CF3Config (thanks to Microsoft). Under Display Options, choose your resolution and AA, and hit OK. To save these settings, you have to exit CFS3Config by clicking on File, Exit. If you close with the right hand big red X, it won't be saved.

However, if you open CFS3Config, it looks like nothing has changed...but it has.

Confusing eh?