Sign in to follow this  
thebeast0449

Multiplayer controller problem

Can someone please help

have got WoV running on 07/10/06 with a PTO theme

On lt in multiplayer I lose secondry weapons firing from controller logitech

and all japanese guns - using default vietnamSEA - have ETO running fine.except the secoundry firing

that doesn't work.tried zero's in ETO mod = still no good

Cheers

Can someone please help

have got WoV running on 07/10/06 with a PTO theme

On lt in multiplayer I lose secondry weapons firing from controller logitech

and all japanese guns - using default vietnamSEA - have ETO running fine.except the secoundry firing

that doesn't work.tried zero's in ETO mod = still no good

Cheers

ok- its not the controller but the jap guns that is the problem in mp-exchanged the jap guns thru data ini's and made them 50 cal - now they work fine- not authentic but can anyone help??

found problem - hope this helps someone else - put a copy of wepdata.dat,gundata.dat & G1.dat into menu folder and viola - custom loadout\guns multiplayer :rofl:

The AI has NEVER used SECONDARY_GUNS properly, since Day 1.

That's why, if you look at any of the Zeke/190/109 mods I've done, ALL the guns are set to Fire_Primary_Gun. The P-38 needs this tweek too, for it's 20mm.

You can always assign the cannons to another gun_group, via the Options/Controls in game. But you'll still need to edit the data ini entries for the guns in each respective aircraft.

wrench

kevin stein

The AI has NEVER used SECONDARY_GUNS properly, since Day 1.

That's why, if you look at any of the Zeke/190/109 mods I've done, ALL the guns are set to Fire_Primary_Gun. The P-38 needs this tweek too, for it's 20mm.

You can always assign the cannons to another gun_group, via the Options/Controls in game. But you'll still need to edit the data ini entries for the guns in each respective aircraft.

wrench

kevin stein

Cheers wrench

AI ? oh no thats another matter - I was only concerned about getting my own secoundry fire weps working (co-op and dogfight) and for some reason all the jap guns - primary firing included and that fix worked - now how to apply loadout for mp - have tried altering loadout.ini to no avail. assuming dogfight mp is [airtoair] using a hind -f-16 works fine with good air loadouts in dogfight - hmmm maybe thats the problemo.co-op loadout seems all good its the dogfight thats the problem - btw how does one get a promotion in this outfit anyhow? valued member wings ?

Cheers wrench

AI ? oh no thats another matter - I was only concerned about getting my own secoundry fire weps working (co-op and dogfight) and for some reason all the jap guns - primary firing included and that fix worked - now how to apply loadout for mp - have tried altering loadout.ini to no avail. assuming dogfight mp is [airtoair] using a hind -f-16 works fine with good air loadouts in dogfight - hmmm maybe thats the problemo.co-op loadout seems all good its the dogfight thats the problem - btw how does one get a promotion in this outfit anyhow? valued member wings ?

Ignore this - f-16 mp loadout certainly is loadout.ini controlled - guess you all know that having read the forums but for some reason mi-35 hind wont do the airtoair loadout thing for me - put in cap missions in data.ini and amended loadout