Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Black`s Projects Su-33UB,Su-25 WIP and more

Does someone work on this bird? Or any nice pics, I used only Google, but maybe someone has a nice book as PDF, would be cool.

Hope nobody is making a KUB

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Nice!

It looks better with a coat of paint on! :biggrin: Although when the Flanker family just has the primer they still look cool.

FINALLY!!! the "Strike Flanker"... or as I like to call it, the Flying Winnebago.

With it's galley, bunk and toilet, behind the cockpit, the sky is the limit, for all your camping needs. :lmaosmiley:

Nah MigHound, thats the SU-27KUB, which is the navalized Trainer version of the SU-27K, not the SU-32/34. Its a totally different airframe.

Just a question, the Su-27KUB is a naval trainer for the Su-27K wich is the Su-33 (K) for carrier so is the Su-27KUB a Su-33UB? Seems logical

Just a question, the Su-27KUB is a naval trainer for the Su-27K wich is the Su-33 (K) for carrier so is the Su-27KUB a Su-33UB? Seems logical

I think that most important role of Su-27KUB is to be a multirole fighter.

It can be a trainer, but it's a secondary role of it.

Su-27KUB was projected to replace Su-33.

Now that project is frozen because of horrible condition of Kuznetzov carrier.

KUB seems realy to be a prototype designation.. will release it later as Su-33UB Sea Flanker with a F-111 pit, tailhook and wingfold animation

Lindr2 would know such things best...haven't seen him in a while though...

@76.IAP-Blackbird

I've seen you write fluently in German, let see if you can read that good in Russian :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

http://www.airwar.ru/enc/fighter/su33kub.html

Some nice pictures, plus a couple of drawings, may be these will do good. Great job so far, thanks for your efforts!

That`s a nice reading, a bit difficult for me but very informative will check it tomorrow! thx for this link!

Will post later the updates

If you have difficulties understanding any part of the text, just let me know, will try to help.

A major difference between the KUB and the 32/34 is the main landing gear. The KUB has "regular" 27/33 wheels while the 32/34 has those double wheels like the MiG-31.

Hey Blackbird, just PM me the stuff when you can and I'll get working on it. Not sure what your plans are but still able to help.

Ok thx, will check it out, I have found some words I need to translate.. not realy sure about the real meaning

If possible, copy the full sentence in a PM and send it over. I will see what I can do.

I am not Russian, but I've read books and articles about aviation in Russian, so I think I'll manage.

End of off-topic :biggrin:

Edited by svetlinnh

There are more visual differences between 33KUB and 32/34, gear, rear part, nose part.. shape and some more stuff.

@EricJ I will PM when the stuff is done, but as I need more time. Nice to know you can help me, Ravenclaw helps me with the mappping. I need a month or more , don`t know how I will have time.. have to finish a MFN mod

@svetlinnh thx for you help will send you the words when I come home tomorrow or next day..

until then best regards to all

Martin

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Cool beans man, thanks for the update! :good:

First carrierflighttests this morning

added new detailed antennas, and pit section reworked. hope you like it

Looks great !!!!

Edited by JAT81500