Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Black`s Projects Su-33UB,Su-25 WIP and more

Unfortunately the Rafale... was as how it was, so may have to redo the wings to "cut" them out... It was mainly designed for a floor show model more than actual game use it seems.. UB is looking nice though..

Unfortunately the Rafale... was as how it was, so may have to redo the wings to "cut" them out... It was mainly designed for a floor show model more than actual game use it seems..

Heh, now you know what I had to deal with the Super Hornet...

FC

Yeah but I thought most of it was cut out anyways, but roger :good:

Heya Martin, habe grad die rot markierte stelle an dem Modell der frog foot gesehen.

sind diese Stellen dafür verantwortlich, das die texturen dann teilweise verzerren?

The Rafale is a large WIP you have mainly reedit all parts and areas!

@Soulfreak, the whole model has a very bad geometry and is badly diveded into to much and non conform polys, as you can see the same section on the UB`sa nose is much cleaner and smoother. I will rework the 25 to the UB standarts but it will take some time, details will be added also so a HD 25 series is coming, planed nearly all versions :drinks: I will try to finish the 33ub first, and work slowly on the 25 also, we need those birds!

Wenn die Textur verzert ist, dann ist das maping misst, da dan ndas maping nicht mit der geometry des fliegers übereinstimmt, dann hast du verzerrte Texturen

The gear issue was solved, sometimes the parts lose their form, I have talked already to FC, Dave and some other but the solution was the linking hirarchie, if someone have the same prob, you can contact me and I will explain it. MAybe I prepare something for the knowledge bay casue have seen similar prob in the spanish forum.

25UB is now in the magic hands of Jean, he will bring life to it!

now begins the fun with the rear gear again, the linking hirarchie is a mystery sometimes ... or I need more logic :dntknw:

new main gear WIP

Awesome work. Look forward to it.

Work stopped cause of RL stuff, I need some time, just an info for those who are interested in my birds

best regards

Martin

work like this cant be rush, now that I have some expirience with modeling in 3dmax I apreciate a lot more the work you guys do, It takes so much time, the only reason someone would do it is because you love it

hope you can get back to it soon

Edited by rotarycrazy

Thx, there isn`t much work left, some animations have to be redone new struts for the rear gear and some shape corrections for the canopy and that`s it I think .. mapping, texturing and we will have a new Su in the skye

Fm = done

Loadout = done

Pit = WIP

Not sure if I will release it without pit .. I in contact with Erwin. If I will have news I can post them here :drinks:

so far good night to all

Martin