Sign in to follow this  

PZL 230-F Skorpion

--------------------------------------------------

PZL 230-F Skorpion Ver 1.0

--------------------------------------------------

By Leopardo

Dated 20th April 2009

Thanks to Bongodriver and AleDucat for their models that I used to learn. Thanks to everybody who post their addons that I used to learn and create this aircraft.

The PZL 230-F Skorpion was a polish design, at the 90's, of a multifunction aircraft, specially ground attack. It was cancelled, but not before it was request co-operation to EADS-CASA in Spain to help in the design.

I have carried out the aircraft as it was produced and it was used at Poland, Spain and Germany inside de NATO.

For the time being it uses the cockpit fron the Eurofighter of Bongodriver until I create a cockpit. The FM only work in normal mode, the hard mode is at "TO DO" stage.

-Installation instructions:

Just install the aircraft into your objects/aircraft folder.

Put the weapons folder in objects folder. If you have a weapons pack installed then that folder will already be there. In that case take the contents and put them in the weapons folder. The data you need to add is at the end of this file.

To use the squadrons fron Ejercito del Aire, you have to add the data at the end of this file.

You must have ACESSII seat from AleDucat y pilot from Eurofighter from Bongodriver.

It should work in SF/WOE/WOV/WOI.

(Sorry for my english, I am not fluent in it)

---------------

El PZL 230-F Skorpion fue un desarrollo polaco, allá por los años 90, de un avión multifunción y de ataque a tierra. Llegó a un estado de desarrollo bastante avanzado antes de cancelarse, incluso se solicito ayuda a EADS-CASA en España para colaborar en el diseño.

He realizado el avión como si hubiese sido desarrollado totalmente y se hubiese empleado tanto en Polonia, España y Alemania dentro de la OTAN.

Por ahora utilizo la cabina del Eurofigter de Bongodriver hasta que prepare una cabina propia. El FM no funciona nada más que en "normal mode", en "hard mode" es involable.

-Intrucciones:

Copia el avión en la carpeta objects/aircraft folder.

Pon la carpeta weapons en la carpeta object. Si ya tienen un weapons pack instalado, simplemente copia el contenido en el. Los datos a añadir están al final de este archivo.

Para usar los escuadrones del Ejercito del Aire, debes añadir a archivo SQUADRONLIST.INI dentro de la carpeta pilotdata los datos del final de este archivo.

Debes tener el asiento ACESSII de AleDucat y el pilot del Eurofighter de Bingodriver.

Debería funcionar en SF/WOE/WOV/WOI.

Very Nice surprise. Great work mate.

Thank you very much for this tremendous animal LEOPARDO!

It's crazy airplane.

Very good skin.

Interesting concept. Something you thought up yourself? I definitely see the A-10 connection.

Well done! I'll give it a try.

-S

GREAT WORK LEOPARDO !!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

This aircraft was a dream of many people in Poland! Now we can check it in "real" life !!!!! :cool:

Thanks!!!

PS: PZL-230F was not prototype!! Only a model in natural scale!

PS2: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=28980

Edited by CIACHO

Still haven't flown it... but that Spanish splinter is nice....

Muahahahahahaha....hahaha :minigun:

(No spamming intended.)

Edited by macelena

Certainly one of the most interesting concepts. Israel was to collaborate in the manufacturing and procure a decent quantity of these.

Thank you very much for this. Great work ! 5 stars.

Edited by Atreides

GREAT WORK!!

It crashes just afther the loading screen

No such issues here. Worked fine right out of the box so speak.

Same here.

Tell me beanie-guy, did you fire up a mission on the range like I did for a 1st flight?

You will need to go to the Red Range, unless your Nations.ini shows Poland as a friendly service, else you will get a CTD...

The lack of an ACES II seat doesn't effect whether the a/c will CTD or not, it merely results in a seatless pit with the pilot using a WWI seat.

Edited by Atreides

Thanks for all. :blush:

rotarycrazy: Do you fly in hard mode? It only work in normal mode. It need ACESII seat and Eurofigter pilot, but it works without it.

Nope, I dont know how, please help

How exactly did you proceed with adding the aircraft ?

Thanks for all. :blush:

rotarycrazy: Do you fly in hard mode? It only work in normal mode. It need ACESII seat and Eurofigter pilot, but it works without it.

I used it in normal mode, I dont have the seat or pilot but will add then tonight

How exactly did you proceed with adding the aircraft ?

I just downloaded unzip it and put it in the aircraft folder, I used to know how to add nations to the game but I forgat

You shouln't have to... Poland is in there.... What do you have exactly? Wings over? Or Strike Fighters? Strike Fighters 2? Are any patched?

Leopardo, PSD templates available?

You shouln't have to... Poland is in there.... What do you have exactly? Wings over? Or Strike Fighters? Strike Fighters 2? Are any patched?

Leopardo, PSD templates available?

strike figther gold, I bought in october 2008 so whatever patch it had then, im a bit new at this

Sorry about the bad gramar, my first language is spanish

Edited by rotarycrazy

strike figther gold, I bought in october 2008 so whatever patch it had then, im a bit new at this

Sorry about the bad gramar, my first language is spanish

Llevalo al subforum en español, ya hay un topic

EricJ: I use PaintShopPro to paint the skins, I will try to convert the templates to PSD.

Thanks Leopardo ! Look forward to messing around with this a/c.

Edited by Atreides