Sign in to follow this  

EricJ: I use PaintShopPro to paint the skins, I will try to convert the templates to PSD.

Cool stuff man.. the skins I like because they're clean and just beautiful.

As for the chinks in the armor... had a run in (no pun intended) with a wingman on the Range. My loadout was some Mk. 82s, two Mavs, and rockets. Wingnut was similarly armed, but the problem I encountered was when the wingnut dropped his bombs, my bombs dropped too. Then the next issue he switched to guns, and so did I.... not sure if it was just a glitch in the Matrix, but something I'm confident it's repeatable. Though I did run a CAS mission and no issues, so not sure if it's just the plane itself, or what...

I have added the templates now. I hope you do beatiful skins.

:good:

Haven´t had the chance to try this one out yet but from the looks of the screen shots this is some great work! And thanks for adding a less known a/c to the series. Too bad the real one didn't enter production.

I have added the templates now. I hope you do beatiful skins.

:good:

Dunno man.. you pretty much made my work look like I haven't done it in awhile... so good stuff and will do when I can :smile:

Leopardo, this a brilliant model of one of my all time favorite aircraft (albeit sadly it never got off the ground). I'm playing it virtually constantly so I had to make my first ever post to say a big thanks. Love the the skins too. Not that much improvement could be made to the great work you have already done, but you mention the possiblility of a Skorpion specific 'pit; is that likely to happen?

Guest cyberspy

This has to be one of the most fun sim planes I've ever flown. Downloaded it Friday and blew a whole weekend playing with it. Spent a good amount of time just marveling at the way all the control surfaces worked.

Outstanding job Leopardo.

Edited by cyberspy

Hi.. im new to wings over europe

please tell me where squadronlist.ini is located