Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

By popular demand

And after some "fierce" negotiations, the F-102 project is a GO, this product is a joint effort by MilViz (mesh) & RAZBAM (sim convertion) will be for FSX and the SF series..here is a pic of it "in progress"

F-102001.jpg

Best regards

Prowler

Yay! That looks real awesome. Can you post some more shots and will it feature a custom pit?

Regarding cockpits..btw, i´m still judging which version of the SF series it will be available to...i like to go with progress that means SF2 series.

F-102018.jpg

F-102012.jpg

F-102016.jpg

Best regards

Prowler

Dear god that is amazing looking! I would do something about the radar hood though so it can be used in the sim and not covering half the radar up. Go with SF2 too.

I don't mind if it will realised for Sf-1 or 2 or both!

Essential is that this become A MUST HAVE!

Wow that is just sweet Ron.

Wow! Ron, are you working with a new skinner? The artwork--particularly in the cockpit-- has a very distinctive style I have not seen in your products before.

Wow! Ron, are you working with a new skinner? The artwork--particularly in the cockpit-- has a very distinctive style I have not seen in your products before.

LOL..nope that´s all me...

Prowler

LOL..nope that´s all me...

Prowler

Really excellent! :good:

Put me down for a pre-order!

Really excellent! :good:

Put me down for a pre-order!

Me too!time to fly back to the north and skin again!

Ron that looks SWEET! Thanks for posting the updates here... I'm still unable to log onto the RAZBAM forum.

Looks like I've got another purchase down the road!

This has to be the first ever time I have to say the exterior model doesn't quite match up to the pit ;)

Awesome textures in that pit.

Looking beautiful Prowler :clapping:

I saw your Turkish skin at the razbam forums too, let me look around for more pictures and information (serial numbers,etc.)

The roundel used may be the old square one, I'm not sure, I'll do some research and pass it along. :good:

Hi, prowler. that is excellent and I will defintely buy the f-102. Any news on the Skyraiders for the Thirdwire series being converted to SF2 standards? or is this still being researched? thx. I am hesitant to put them into all my sf2 installs if I know new ones are on their way in future. i tried copying the pits over to get the 2 default skyradiers from WOV 2 working and they work. Just let us know. thx.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..