I just installed NF3, and the Mirage Factory weapons pack, installed the F101B Voodoo and the F102, but no Genie is available for neither plane. Anyone know how to solve this situation?

I just installed NF3, and the Mirage Factory weapons pack, installed the F101B Voodoo and the F102, but no Genie is available for neither plane. Anyone know how to solve this situation?

Conventional weapons? :biggrin:

I have yet to d/l NF3 so I can only suggest adding the Genie to the weapons list (if not there) and then adding it to your unit's weapons dump in the campaign file.

If that doesn't work don't know what to tell ya.

What was the issue?

He had to add them--NF is a non-nuclear scenario.

He had to add them--NF is a non-nuclear scenario.

Exactly!

Use the community weap pack. It has more wepaons than the MF one although they are of varying quality.

Use the community weap pack. It has more wepaons than the MF one although they are of varying quality.

NF uses it's own weapons pack and is not compatible with other packs without a great deal of modification.

odd, I didn't know that. Is this just NF3? I have NF2 and NF1 on my main installation and it uses the community weaps pack. Aside form some odd loadouts everything works fine. I haven't tried the NF campaign, which is what you probably mean come to thing of it. I'm not one for campaigns. I imagine if I tried to start one then there would be some issues.

Loadout problems would be the main issue, especially for the AI, because I prefer to use NATO names for the Soviet weapons, and most other weapons packs use the R-XX names.

^That explains why I get redundant red missiles. I have AA-12s and R77s listed. one has folding fins on the rear and the other doesn't, but I forget which.