Sign in to follow this  
AceMan

What Are You Looking Foward Too??

I am looking for the Airplane Pucara!!

i cannot wait taxing with it. I cannot wait bombing or felling the engiens!

me too. my favourate plane in IL2 is the IL2. I love vulching...

..I found I could score pretty well in air to air in a fighter, but nothing compares to the joy of pissing people off on the ground >:)

I am expecting that the pucara may have similar potential - especially if we include dogfight maps were the airbases are close by.

Edited by scary_pigeon

I'm looking for flying Full Real - landing the Sea Harrier in the pitching HMS Invincible carrier deck, receiving campaign updates minute by minute as I plan my CAP mission in the map screen, and be scared as the warships below are reporting intruders too near the fleet, arriving fast and out of reach from our slower subsonic jets ;)

I'm looking for flying Full Real - landing the Sea Harrier in the pitching HMS Invincible carrier deck, receiving campaign updates minute by minute as I plan my CAP mission in the map screen, and be scared as the warships below are reporting intruders too near the fleet, arriving fast and out of reach from our slower subsonic jets  ;)

WOW

The way you say it make me go crazy!!

I WaNT THE DEMO! :lol:

How bout helicopter missions ? I heard Scouts were deployed with anti-tank missiles.

And perhaps a future add-on for the Peru-Ecuador conflict :ph34r:

How bout helicopter missions ? I heard Scouts were deployed with anti-tank missiles.

And perhaps a future add-on for the Peru-Ecuador conflict :ph34r:

Peru-Equador conflict??

Sorry for my ingnorace but could you explain???

TY

I can't wait to do CAS in the Pucara or CAP in the Harrier.

Also, if the modders take hold of the sim, or if an addon gets released, I can't wait to see CAS with AV-8B's or GR.7's, landing dry on a beachhead and getting rearmed just to fly out. Imagine, one single mission involving 3 takeoff's and landings with less than 5 minutes spent getting to the attack point from the beach.

A really accurate Mirage III :)

heheh. That photo looks familiar. That's the Mirage's CSF97 gunsight

Edited by Dante-JT

I'm looking for a flyable Avro Vulcan Bomber!!

vulcan_21.jpg

Well, It was my favourite Post WWII Heavy Bomber and I'm looking afford to play recreated "Black Buck" missions flown by those bombers during the 1982 Falklands conflict! :)

Edited by ricnunes

Harriers-use to live at Cherry Point, NC MCAS and always marveled at those birds and their hovering ability.......

I can't wait until I get to use one of the Argentine Super Etendards and firing an exocet missile at the Sheffield or blowing up a British Scorpion with a IA-58B Pucara!!!