index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=8791

File Name: F-4 Bicentennial

File Submitter: Wild Cat

File Submitted: 22 Apr 2009

File Updated: 23 Apr 2009

File Category: F-4 Phantom II

This is my F4 Phantom Bicentennial.

It was my fist 1/72 scale model.

Painted to commemorate the bicentennial of american revolution, 1776-1976.

It is a Mod of F-4B(Early) By Fanatic Modder

I know it works with WOE patch v08.30.06. I don´t know if works with other patch or Sfp1 - WOV - WOI

Credits:

- Fanatic modder

- mppd

- Streak Eagle

- Batman1978

- Spillone

See "readme.txt" for installation

Click here to download this file

I've downloaded ths file twice and get the same results when extracting.

! H:\SF-WOV Addons\Aircraft\Jets\F-4B Bicentennial\F_4Bicentennial.rar: CRC failed in Pilots\CoPilotoBicent.bmp. The file is corrupt

! H:\SF-WOV Addons\Aircraft\Jets\F-4B Bicentennial\F_4Bicentennial.rar: Unexpected end of archive

H:\SF-WOV Addons\Aircraft\Jets is the directory I download my files to, and extract them there as well. Is there a corrupted file in here somewhere? The Pilots folder is empty so that file isn't unpacking either. What am I doing wrong?

I've downloaded ths file twice and get the same results when extracting.

! H:\SF-WOV Addons\Aircraft\Jets\F-4B Bicentennial\F_4Bicentennial.rar: CRC failed in Pilots\CoPilotoBicent.bmp. The file is corrupt

! H:\SF-WOV Addons\Aircraft\Jets\F-4B Bicentennial\F_4Bicentennial.rar: Unexpected end of archive

H:\SF-WOV Addons\Aircraft\Jets is the directory I download my files to, and extract them there as well. Is there a corrupted file in here somewhere? The Pilots folder is empty so that file isn't unpacking either. What am I doing wrong?

I´m sorry. I know it works with WOE patch v08.30.06. I don´t know if works with other patch or Sfp1 - WOV - WOI

I downloaded works fine! Great skin!